The Office of JCL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:06:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90844 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2013, 01:31:53 AM »

I will leave the region if you are elected. Thankfully, that is unlikely to happen...Smiley
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »

Honestly what is your problem with me? You don't see me threatening to leave the region everytime the left gets what they want. We agree on almost as much as disagree. I view you in a respectable way. It disappoints me that you don't.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2013, 02:18:34 AM »

It's nothing particularly personal. I just value sane representation.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2013, 02:22:13 AM »

So do I. What makes you think my representing the people not be sane?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2013, 02:26:08 AM »

We granted his request at the Health Directorate for access to some records. The results weren't pretty.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »

We granted his request at the Health Directorate for access to some records. The results weren't pretty.

More like the results are doctored for political motivation.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2013, 04:03:35 PM »

You've been a friend in Atlasia for a long time and I like that you are always outspoken about your views. We don't agree on everything and may look at certain issues from a different angle, but I'll give you my first preference.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2013, 04:42:20 AM »

I officially endorse you. You're on of the best conservatives here.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2013, 03:33:46 AM »

New Life Church, Kokomo IN

Its good to finally get to speak to the home crowd. The family that stepped up when parts of my own bailed and shirked their duties and instead nearly made me a statistic of what happens when a family is torn apart. For that I'm thankful for that.

Just a few short months ago we gave a proper tribute to our veterans and their families and Pastor, alongside my brother and a vet of Vietnam, articulated clearly our beliefs on foreign matters which are rooted in the principals of Holy Writ. As your Senator I will advocate these beliefs clearly as ones who strattle between the extremes of pacifism and neoconservatism. We prefer peaceful and quiet lives that we may give proper respect and honor to both our God and the government under which we are submitted to.

On matters of national finance I echo many of your concerns. Our government is a rather poor steward of the revenue it gains via the current tax structure which doesn't respect the rights of the well to do and the middle classes to give cheerfully and with a willing heart and that. Is evidenced by the extremely high rates that are paid in taxes. We need a flatter tax structure with the hope that income taxes become a thing of the past.

Our message that every life is sacred and thus must be protected by force of law. Recent events liberalizing the regional policy regarding abortion are disheartning to us all and must be delt with. The old law should be restored with some teeth to it. No abortions after the first trimestor for any reason except the mothers life and in those situation the doctors must do all they can to save both.

As we end our time together I'm not gonna give the "Andy Griffith" quips Pastor like to use on occasion but I will use one given to a comic book icon from his uncle and father figure. "With great power comes great responsibility." Be mindful of
these words as you go and vote.

God bless you and may He be merciful to Atlasia
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »

It's election weekend and I'm urging all Federalists to be active in voting and encouraging your friends to as well.  The Cathcon/Spamage ticket is in need of your votes as is Goldwater, your regional races as well as myself in the Mideast.

Happy voting.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2013, 12:26:23 AM »

Welcome to day two of voting. If you have voted thank you. If you haven't yet please do so.

For the Mideast Region Senate race. If you are a Federalist we can't afford to split our first preference. Splitting that vote will hand the seat to hands that are not friendly to our intrests.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2013, 12:27:01 AM »

Splitting that vote will hand the seat to hands that are not friendly to our intrests.

Now I'd disagree with that.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2013, 12:30:29 AM »

Splitting that vote will hand the seat to hands that are not friendly to our intrests.

Now I'd disagree with that.

It wasn't in reference to you. I've openly asked those who first preference me to second preference you.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2013, 11:54:05 PM »

From the office of JCL

The third day of voting is fast approaching. If you haven't voted please do so and if you're in the Mideast please consider supporting me for regional senator and giving our current senator Ben your second preference. This is a conservative yet pragmatic region and I would keep that tradition going. There are folks including former presidents who would like to
say that my representing the fine folks of the region would move things back. That's not true. If elected I would promote enviromental stewardship while respecting property rights and advocate for women, vets and kids. You are not getting an extremist. You are getting a person with principals and values who can come together with those of other views for thw better of the region and nation as a whole. Ultimately that is up to you the people.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2013, 02:02:53 AM »

Good luck JCL! You've run a great campaign for the seat, even if you lost.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2013, 02:24:18 AM »

Good luck JCL! You've run a great campaign for the seat, even if you lost.

Congrats on your victory. Hopefully you serve people of the Midwest well.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2013, 03:52:31 AM »

You did very well in a race that made my persistent regional Senate result-watching actually interesting. From one rigid ideologue to another, kudos to you, good sir.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #217 on: February 22, 2013, 11:18:54 AM »

After taking a few days to think since the last election I've decided not to run for the Mideast assembly next month. However don't take this as me withdrawing from my work to promote the conservative movement in Atlasia. My eyes are set higher. There is greater work that the conservative movement needs to do inside itself and in the nation as a whole. A coherent and well articulated set of ideas and principals that individuals can come together on.

Lets get to work.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2013, 12:27:44 AM »

From JCL to all Atlasian Catholics

You have chosen well in the choosing of Pope Francis. May he guide the Catholic faithful and show those of all faiths Christian or otherwise the message that Jesus brought to us.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2013, 07:37:59 PM »

From the Office of JCL

After some time away from the Atlasian body politick, I feel refreshed and ready to serve the people once again.  With that I encourage you to vote NAY on the Federal Amendment Amendment. This would make amending the constituition much easier than it should be.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #220 on: May 27, 2013, 02:00:25 PM »

Russiaville, IN

Thank you for coming out to the town square to hear my announcement.

The Mideast region is a vibrant region one being governed by reason rather than inflamed passions. Where the principals of liberty and moral restraint are valued rather than an anything goes mentality that peremeates the folks in Nyman who show no respect to the business owners and their employees alike with draconian labor laws which violate the rights of the individual laborer as well as the rights of the job creator. They show no respect towards those who seek to bear arms for hunting or for self defence by limiting magazine capacity and raising the taxes to purchase these items.Even our taxes are too high for everybody. You shoud be able to keep as much of what you earn as possible as opposed to the current tax policies which penalize the prosperous and the needy alike. Which is why I will propose my Detroit Plan if elected.

This race will not be easy.  A fellow Federalist is also in the race. So we'll be involved in a primary race to determine who will have the backing of the party. TJ has an excellent history of service that gives him an advantage. I'm best known for my work to protect our kids against traffickers via the Nefarious Act which has crossed over to the Northeast.

Let the fun of the race begin
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »

The Danger of the Status Quo

Recently an individual of some distinction chose to say that I would drag the region and the nation backwards. That is the farthest thing from the truth. Do they not realize that I desire economic freedom and prosperity that shames anything they and the current administration could come close to imaging. I don't discount that Atlasia is center-left. Needless to say however the Mideast is a center-right region and as such should have that kind of representation in the Senate. As much as they say that there is an extreme right there is also an extreme left. Both are equally dangerous to the liberty we all seek. They fail to realize that all sides have great points that can contribute to the betterment of us all. I seek a fair way. If you do as well please join me and make the Mideast and Atlasia better than we came to know her.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #222 on: June 14, 2013, 03:04:13 PM »

We recently heard and confirmed the disturbing rumor that Assad of Syria was using weapons of mass destruction. Now there is a debate regarding the rebels. What many Atlasians may not know is the rebels are just as sinister. They are under the authority of none other than the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Quaida. They have no regard for the human and civil rights of those who dissent from their warped view of mans relation with their creator or their fellow man. As such I seek an audience with any Christian or other oppressed minority who is not aiding Assad before the UN Security council. Let them petition the security council for aid. Don't get this twisted. I'm a noninterventionist in philosophy to foreign matters. However if Assad or the rebels even so much as sneeze on Israel, I fear the aftermath will be none other than Isaiah 17
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2013, 11:49:04 PM »

A Matter of Conscience

As many of you have heard TJ will be the Federalist nominee. This means he'll have the party's machine backing him in this race. For that congrats TJ. However I'm not leaving this race. While I'm a Federalist at heart I must finish what I started with regards to this campaign even without the benefit of a party to help me. I've spent my entire life with my back against the wall always having to fight back like I have nothing left to lose. This will be no different. So if you have any further questions please pm me on policy. I'd love to hear from you
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #224 on: June 18, 2013, 01:36:45 PM »

Endorsed!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to: