Senator Cotton Suggests Protesters Should Be Thrown Off Bridges (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:23:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Senator Cotton Suggests Protesters Should Be Thrown Off Bridges (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator Cotton Suggests Protesters Should Be Thrown Off Bridges  (Read 2012 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: April 16, 2024, 06:29:50 PM »

While I don't endorse killing or harming the protestors, I can't think of a more counterproductive way to get your point across than making a bunch of people (who have no control over Gaza policy) late to work or whatever appointments they have.

Yeah the fact that these losers are doing all this nonsense and Israel is still losing support from Americans in droves (I think no more than 10% will approve by the end of the year) is a searing indictment of Netanyahu and his ethnic cleansing, sorry, war.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 08:03:43 PM »

While I don't endorse killing or harming the protestors, I can't think of a more counterproductive way to get your point across than making a bunch of people (who have no control over Gaza policy) late to work or whatever appointments they have.

Yeah the fact that these losers are doing all this nonsense and Israel is still losing support from Americans in droves (I think no more than 10% will approve by the end of the year) is a searing indictment of Netanyahu and his ethnic cleansing, sorry, war.

To illustrate how insane this is, just imagine telling someone from, say five years ago, the following:

-Entity A was caught in a surprise attack by Entity B. Over 1,000 people were either raped, murdered, or kidnapped. Videos of screaming children begging for their families circled the internet.
-Entity B is an Islamist terror organization with no diplomatic recognition.

How the hell do you piss that away?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies