Biden is a good President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:18:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Biden is a good President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden is a good President  (Read 1097 times)
Junior Chimp

« on: April 17, 2024, 04:43:47 PM »

He has done so much!

Overseen absolutely insane economic growth
Forgiven billions in student loans
Appointed the first Black woman to the Supreme Court
Passed the American Rescue Plan, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and the Inflation Reduction Act
Ended US war in Afghanistan
Signed marriage equality into law
Rolled back Trump’s travel ban, trans military ban, and other harmful policies
Approved the largest Social Security COLA increase in forty years
Capped the price of insulin at $35 a month
Explain why half of Bidens Supporters (including me) support him because they can't stand Trump. Biden does not have a workable coalition that can govern.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 05:28:34 PM »

His failed COVID private business OSHA order and border crisis complicity and willful negligence are quite literally unforgivable (arguably treasonous)

I think he has done an okay job and is obviously a person of good character. But would never consider voting for him after the aforementioned.
I only support Biden because of Donald Trump. If Republicans had nominated someone else, I would not support Biden.

I think you are right about the OSHA Vax Mandate. Imagine if the SCOTUS had not intervened? Everyone would have had to take that crap shot.

He rescinded all of Trumps Border Policies per Executive Order on Day 1, big mistake. He is the lone one responsible for the border crisis.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 06:20:57 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2024, 07:11:55 PM by 2016 »

His failed COVID private business OSHA order and border crisis complicity and willful negligence are quite literally unforgivable (arguably treasonous)

I think he has done an okay job and is obviously a person of good character. But would never consider voting for him after the aforementioned.
I only support Biden because of Donald Trump. If Republicans had nominated someone else, I would not support Biden.

I think you are right about the OSHA Vax Mandate. Imagine if the SCOTUS had not intervened? Everyone would have had to take that crap shot.

He rescinded all of Trumps Border Policies per Executive Order on Day 1, big mistake. He is the lone one responsible for the border crisis.

There was a bill. Republicans killed it because Trump demanded it be killed.

They have the blame for this as well, mainly because they are the exact same as he is; the only problem the "Responsible Republicans" have with him is that he says the quiet parts out loud.
Don't change the subject here! A Bill would not have been needed if Biden hadn't done what he did on Day 1 after assuming Office.

The Biden Admin even when to the SCOTUS to push the Justices to end Title 42, the "Remain in Mexico Policy". A lot of it could have been prevented had Biden not done what he did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies