What is your favorite 2016 debate moment so far? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:08:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What is your favorite 2016 debate moment so far? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your favorite 2016 debate moment so far?  (Read 3231 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 30, 2015, 01:07:24 PM »

"More energy tonight. I like that".

- The Donald to żJeb? in the second debate. That was just funny.

It also completely defused Jeb's attempted aggressiveness.

If I were a Democrat, I'd be most scared of Rubio & Bush like you apparently are. Trump never won a single debate moment, period. Jeb owned him.

Trump consistently has the best post-debate polling bumps, and not a single thing Bush has said during a debate has come across as a net positive for him. Bush is done, it's time to accept that.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »

"More energy tonight. I like that".

- The Donald to żJeb? in the second debate. That was just funny.

It also completely defused Jeb's attempted aggressiveness.

If I were a Democrat, I'd be most scared of Rubio & Bush like you apparently are. Trump never won a single debate moment, period. Jeb owned him.

Trump consistently has the best post-debate polling bumps, and not a single thing Bush has said during a debate has come across as a net positive for him. Bush is done, it's time to accept that.

It's time for you to accept that you are supporting a clown with an IQ of maybe 85 (below average, average is 100). Trump lost every debate, Rubio & Cruz have benefited from the debates most.

Lol I don't support Trump, I'm just able to objectively separate my personal feelings in order to make more realistic judgments of the race. Trump is obviously skilled in media presentation and knowing the consumer that he's trying to shape his brand to. One can recognize that a candidate is doing well without liking or supporting said candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies