FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:42:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs  (Read 16815 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 25, 2015, 10:41:35 AM »

I'm surprised that in a sample of voters in which a majority disapprove of Hillary Clinton, 47% would still vote for her over Jeb Bush.

Because PPP is slowly heading toward becoming a joke firm.

Just read the crosstabs folks. Very liberal Democrats give Hillary relatively bad marks (20% negative); moderate Democrats give Jeb relatively good marks (23% positive). Both groups still vote Hillary. Not very hard to decipher.

I can believe the 20% bad marks from liberal Dems for Hillary, but I don't buy 23% positive for moderate Dems for Jeb.  I seriously doubt he has that much goodwill given his last name.  Walker is almost certainly the most electable in the current GOP field, as he's shown significant appeal to independents + can lock down his base, which Jeb has not done.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 07:06:15 PM »

Her favorability is 41/51. She has to do something about that or it will be lethal against a non-joke candidate.

Both Biden and Obama are now more popular. In a few months, former Hillary supporters will be saying "I never said she was inevitable".

LOL. I think I'm gonna bookmark this comment for future comedic value. I hope you like eggs, because you'll be having a lot of them on your face this time next year.

By the way, you're objectively incorrect. According to Pollster, Hillary is in the green while Obama and Biden are in the red.

(Also, I just noticed these posts were made at the same exact time AM/PM. Weird.)

Well, I did have it bookmarked, but didn't notice it until now. jfern, where art thou?

Make it raw eggs.  That looks too tasty. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies