Atlas Wiki Requests (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:00:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas Wiki Requests (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Wiki Requests  (Read 959 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 26, 2005, 06:06:38 PM »

I'm the only member of the 8th Senate to not have a page about me whatsoever?  As our good Lord PD would say, F**CK YOU!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 06:32:42 PM »

I'm the only member of the 8th Senate to not have a page about me whatsoever?  As our good Lord PD would say, F**CK YOU!
well, i dont know much about your history before i was here, but i can give you a small article. what do you want it to be named? King? Theking2004? A.J. King IV?

Just King is fine.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 12:53:09 PM »

well, i dont know much about your history before i was here, but i can give you a small article. what do you want it to be named? King? Theking2004? A.J. King IV?

Just King is fine.
OK. ill write up a small tidbit soon. BTW, when were you Governor and did you hold any appointed positions?

My first election was in early August when I lost the UAC Senate primary to a then inactive Mr. Hobbes.  I won the UAC vote, but it was an open primary so people who weren't supporting either of us were able to vote and voted for the person with less of a chance. Tongue

I was never Governor, but I was elected Lt. Governor of the Pacific by 9-2 vote over Lewis Trondheim serving from August 20, 2004 to September 5, 2004 before being nearly instantly elected to the Senate in a Special Election to replace John F. Kennedy who  had resigned to become President by a vote of 8-6 over Gabu.  I served there before joining the Nation/King 2004 campaign in October which we lost and led to the downfall of the UAC.  Following that, Acting-President Andrew appointed me to the Supreme Court in which I signed a contraversial decision declaring the old Senate of Atlasia unconstitutional.  That was the end of me and I decided to try to run for "re-election" back into the Senate, but lost by a depressing 13-4 to Hughento who resigned within two weeks of being elected.  During that time, I was appointed as Secretary of the Treasury under PBrunsel and then after losing the election became Secretary of Forum Affairs under True Democrat where I created the Excel voter list and Deputy SoFA.  In April, NixonNow had successfully been elected to the Senate and was running on a campaign slogan of "shut up you stupid f****t jew, I will rape your sister!" and no opposition had come forth in the Northeast.  That is when I moved to Vermont and ran against him to win and serve this term.  Now, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies