Atlas Wiki Requests (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:59:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas Wiki Requests (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Wiki Requests  (Read 961 times)
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« on: August 27, 2005, 02:54:16 AM »

Very considerate of you to offer this service Casey.

I began to actively partipate in Atlasia at the low point of the Democratic Party during the summer of 2004.  In September(?), Akno decided not to run for reelection, opting to instead run for the Vice presidency with Harry.  Meanwhile, Nation, who also represented NY due to redistricting, decided not to run for reelection.  Thus, I decided to run for Senate. 
It was the closest election of the cycle, I beat NYGOP, an inactive poster, 12-11.  NYGOP's concession speech was his last post on the forum. 
In the Senate, my proudest accomplishments were working with Pbrunsel on Foreign Policy and introducing Peter Bell's legislation to correct the constitution.
During my term, it became apparent that I simply did not have the time to remain senator for the remainder of the school year.  Thus, I decided not to run for reelection.  ColinW took over my seat.  As  the Democratic Party collapsed, I joined the Independent Liberal Party
When King decided not to run for reelection, I decided to run for Senate.  And here I am Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies