Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:13:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen  (Read 5083 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 30, 2016, 02:06:47 PM »

I actually yelled at the people in the press pen in Tallahassee, but I just gave them the universal gesture while walking by Tongue.
Love how you and the racists in the crowds are able to get along in a real nice way.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »

I actually yelled at the people in the press pen in Tallahassee, but I just gave them the universal gesture while walking by Tongue.
Wow, you really are an ass.

They're proud of being deplorable. Yet we're supposedly reaching when we call them Fascists...
You guys don't seem to realize that calling these people deplorables is only driving them out to the polls. You do realize that you, like your own candidate, are engineering your own downfall and are only succeeding in isolating yourselves from the broader public that you should be engaging.
Wow, is the person who engages with racists being triggered by us calling a racist what it is?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 02:40:31 PM »

They're proud of being deplorable. Yet we're supposedly reaching when we call them Fascists...
You guys don't seem to realize that calling these people deplorables is only driving them out to the polls. You do realize that you, like your own candidate, are engineering your own downfall and are only succeeding in isolating yourselves from the broader public that you should be engaging.
Hey, I call an asshole when I see one.
You must see a lot of assholes out there. Must be a very lonely existence.

Wow, is the racist being triggered by being called a racist?
You've been stalking my posts nonstop for days and you think I'm the one who is triggered? Odd.
Stalking, when I have you on ignore, Ok, whatever you say.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 02:44:10 PM »

Hey, I call an asshole when I see one.
You must see a lot of assholes out there. Must be a very lonely existence.

Wow, is the racist being triggered by being called a racist?
You've been stalking my posts nonstop for days and you think I'm the one who is triggered? Odd.
Stalking, when I have you on ignore, Ok, whatever you say.
How are you ignoring me when you've responded to almost every post I've made in the last 24 hours.
It gets hard to ignore when your posts keep getting quoted by people, and the shear idiocy and desperation found in them leaves me no choice but to respond.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 11:19:42 AM »

So nothing.  Glad to see Trumpists trying to excuse the racist behaviors that occur at Trump rally's
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies