RPP December Christmas/Holiday Ball (Voting on Dissolution) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:29:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  RPP December Christmas/Holiday Ball (Voting on Dissolution) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RPP December Christmas/Holiday Ball (Voting on Dissolution)  (Read 17785 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 04, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »

Well, looks like the RPP has a monopoly on the IDS now.

Did I join in time for the vote?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »

I'm sorry, but I don't really like the idea of people who have had no affiliation with our party jump in at the last second on a vote this important. When's the soonest we can start this vote so more don't try to do this?
You could do it now and disenfranchise me Smiley
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 09:59:37 PM »

We've been talking about this forever now. Just do it already!
Has the JCP done it yet?

EDIT: Oh, I see the petition now.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 11:11:54 PM »

Well, contrary to what the gentleman from WA may think, I do have a time frame that I am going by, and while I wouldn't have a problem with doing it that way, the clock does. Wink
It'll be done when it's done.

When does the JCP vote?

Mind sharing?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »

Have you checked the private forum yet? How can you question my intent and integrity (the only way you can ask that is to declare my previous statements to be lies) when you have yet to see the full picture which you have complete access to do so. I have not refused to do a damn thing. It is the party that has refused to allow a vote, by not cooperating and participating. I am sick of taking the blame for their stupidy and incompetence, especially from the supporters of this movement who should be more actively engaged on it, then I am, yet are not. These people have screwed me six ways to Sunday and I becoming just as angry with them for putting me in yet another impossible situation regarding this movement.

Yankee, I have felt uncomfortable about contributing to the final product because several members do not appreciate why I joined the party and I felt helping to craft the bylaw and/or article of dissolution would just exasperate things, possibly even swaying a vote or to away from dissolution.  But if you're ok with working on it and really need help, I would be more than happy to lend a hand.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »

Have you checked the private forum yet? How can you question my intent and integrity (the only way you can ask that is to declare my previous statements to be lies) when you have yet to see the full picture which you have complete access to do so. I have not refused to do a damn thing. It is the party that has refused to allow a vote, by not cooperating and participating. I am sick of taking the blame for their stupidy and incompetence, especially from the supporters of this movement who should be more actively engaged on it, then I am, yet are not. These people have screwed me six ways to Sunday and I becoming just as angry with them for putting me in yet another impossible situation regarding this movement.

Yankee, I have felt uncomfortable about contributing to the final product because several members do not appreciate why I joined the party and I felt helping to craft the bylaw and/or article of dissolution would just exasperate things, possibly even swaying a vote or to away from dissolution.  But if you're ok with working on it and really need help, I would be more than happy to lend a hand.

Why didn't you tell me this?

There is still about 36 other people with no good excuse whatsoever.

It looks like the need seconds, though. That something you could lend assistance to? Grin
Seconded.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »

Aye.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies