Some sort of explosion has happened in Manhattan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:37:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Some sort of explosion has happened in Manhattan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some sort of explosion has happened in Manhattan  (Read 1870 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: September 18, 2016, 05:49:01 PM »

This NY attack may be linked to the NJ and MN terrorist threats. If that's the case, 3 attacks on one day=Saturday, September 17th, it does not look good for Barack Obama's administration.

I seriously doubt there's a link between NY/NJ and Minnesota, especially as there's such a difference in tactics.

NY/NJ being linked seems very likely, though, and the choice of targets makes me unsure it's ISIS-linked.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 06:29:03 PM »

This NY attack may be linked to the NJ and MN terrorist threats. If that's the case, 3 attacks on one day=Saturday, September 17th, it does not look good for Barack Obama's administration.

I seriously doubt there's a link between NY/NJ and Minnesota, especially as there's such a difference in tactics.

NY/NJ being linked seems very likely, though, and the choice of targets makes me unsure it's ISIS-linked.

What would you think it is?

Anarchists.

The choice of the Veterans' parade and a neighborhood of NY that gets a lot of hate for being "gentrified" tilts me towards that, as opposed to ISIS, whose choice of targets seems to be "wherever we can kill the most people in the most horrific way possible".
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 06:55:59 PM »

What would you think it is?

Anarchists.

The choice of the Veterans' parade and a neighborhood of NY that gets a lot of hate for being "gentrified" tilts me towards that, as opposed to ISIS, whose choice of targets seems to be "wherever we can kill the most people in the most horrific way possible".

Anti-Government people? The moral of the story could South Parkian. We shouldn't be Islamophobic because they are just one puppy in LBP's basket of deplorables.

Not anti-government in the traditional sense, like the Bundys et al. More akin to the Occupy-affiliated goons who tried to blow up the bridges in the midwest. We'll see, though.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 08:13:06 AM »

So, once again, taking the skeptical look benefits no one.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 10:21:13 AM »

Excellent news. Hope he faces a federal trial on terrorism offenses.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies