Trump may have just won NC for good (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:26:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump may have just won NC for good (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump may have just won NC for good  (Read 4644 times)
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« on: September 21, 2016, 11:24:36 PM »

I have to agree the police are out of control with power hungry people. For example I was drive home one time on the way home from work in my old beat up car I use to have. Well my breaks went out and I had to run off the road to avoid hitting another car. So I call a friend to come help me, and I was waiting in my car for him to come. A cop drove by and saw me, so he stop. He asked  me what happened. I told him what happened and how my brakes went out and I have to swerve off the road to avoid hitting another car. Well the police officer told me my pupils were dilated  so I obviously was on some drugs so he asked if he can check search my car. I told him he could because I had nothing to hide because I do not do drugs. While he was searching my car another cop pulled up and got out of The car I came up to me and told me my pupils were too small so I must be on some drugs. So these two cops made me walk the line and do all the test they do on  someone who was under the influence. I was very embarrassed because I've never done drugs in my whole entire life. But these two idiot cops what power-hungry and wanted to manhandle  someone to share their power. So I can completely understand all these people being upset over the cops brutality. But what I do not understand is how that justifies them going around destroying property of other people and looting.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 09:02:01 AM »

Good riddance, Hillary doesn't need that horrid state to win anyway

Back off buddy, this state can still be redeemed.

And it isn't a horrid state. The Governor might have views that you don't like, but that doesn't make a state bad. North Carolina is a great place to live. I would never want to live anywhere else. The people are great, the weather is great. You have the mountains, the big cities and the beaches all in one state. You can't beat it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies