Kim Kardashian taken hostage in Paris (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:10:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Kim Kardashian taken hostage in Paris (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian taken hostage in Paris  (Read 3233 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 03, 2016, 07:20:58 AM »
« edited: October 03, 2016, 07:41:31 AM by Green Line »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/02/entertainment/kanye-west-family-emergency/index.html

Wow, we narrowly averted a national tragedy.  Prayers for Kim and Kanye, who had to cancel his show. Truly sick and disturbing.

Shame on France.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 03:01:07 PM »

Shocked I thought this was a joke thread at first! We need Kanye now more than ever to stand strong. We almost lost a very important person today. A solemn reminder that we could lose the Kardashian family at any moment without notice due to some really horrible people out there Cry

Sorry to upset you, it ruined my morning too!  Sick people out there.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 06:26:57 PM »

Hopefully the cameras were rolling.  It will make for a great episode.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 07:22:09 PM »

France has 48 hours to hand over the hostage takers, or risk sharing their fate.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 09:14:09 AM »

Wow, so many insensitive people. Where has our humanity gone? Cry

Jelously does strange things to people. We almost lost our national treasure for crying out loud.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 08:06:32 PM »

"i don't like this celebrity because reasons so i'm glad they were held at gunpoint and robbed"

People get robbed all the time throughout the world. Why should I give a sh*t that this happens to a semi-famous person I have no particular sympathy for?

Because no one deserves to fear for their life, regardless of how famous they are? Especially when they're a mother to two young children?

Should we be equally afflicted and sorrowful when an average person in the streets of Atlanta, Copenhagen or Bamako get robbed?
Yes?

I mean, I agree ideally we should, but nobody actually has the emotional resources to.

We care about symbols.  People who represent us and our country.  You're damn right we're going to care more about Kim.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 08:11:59 PM »

"i don't like this celebrity because reasons so i'm glad they were held at gunpoint and robbed"

People get robbed all the time throughout the world. Why should I give a sh*t that this happens to a semi-famous person I have no particular sympathy for?

Because no one deserves to fear for their life, regardless of how famous they are? Especially when they're a mother to two young children?

Should we be equally afflicted and sorrowful when an average person in the streets of Atlanta, Copenhagen or Bamako get robbed?
Yes?

I mean, I agree ideally we should, but nobody actually has the emotional resources to.

We care about symbols.  People who represent us and our country.  You're damn right we're going to care more about Kim.

If Kardashian represent America to you, you mustn't love your country very much.

Then again, you're voting for Drumpf, so that's already obvious.

I'm vehemently opposed to Trump and have been since at least May, froggie.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies