When they go low, we go high!: The dfwlibertylover/goldwater way!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:52:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  When they go low, we go high!: The dfwlibertylover/goldwater way!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When they go low, we go high!: The dfwlibertylover/goldwater way!  (Read 292 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 15, 2017, 02:47:09 AM »

(photo) dfwlibertylover/goldwater ticket endorser Michelle Obama speaks at a campaign event
My friends! I am alarmed at the negativity being put out by certain tickets on the other side of the spectrum! I believe that we all get angry at times and I find it unfortunate that one of the tickets found it necessary to point out a moment of weakness when the dfwlibertylover ticket has not once pointed out the very slow movement and inactivity of NeverAgain's House over the past 2-3 months!

But you know what my good friend and endorser Michelle Obama always says! When they go low, we go high! That is why I have not sent out one negative PM on Atlas to anyone or anybody about any of my opponents, instead I've focused on my platform, a better Atlasia! A drawn back foreign policy that does not focus on nation building but instead on keeping us safe and only intervening in extreme situations or when we are attacked. Rebuilding our nations infrastructure and putting the poor and downtrodden on course to make more money! A platform that seeks to restore the Atlasian dream and the path for all to be free! That is my platform and that is what I am running on! I welcome the dialogue and the debate between all of us, but we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves, enough negativity!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 07:29:42 PM »

Final speeches and such will be up in a bit!
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 12:06:28 AM »

Endorsed!!!! Grin
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies