February Federalist Party Convention – Welcome to Raleigh (April Endorsements) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:32:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  February Federalist Party Convention – Welcome to Raleigh (April Endorsements) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: February Federalist Party Convention – Welcome to Raleigh (April Endorsements)  (Read 1947 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« on: February 09, 2024, 04:38:52 PM »

I will seek the endorsement of the Federalist party for president
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 01:52:11 PM »

Yankee would be disappointed with the state of the Federalist Party and what it has turned into.
the secessionist SNP is the last group that should be putting words in Yankee's mouth.

I'm not speaking for the SNP.

And as someone who is actually friends with him, has been for years, and remains in contact with him off forum, it's safe to say I have a better idea of where he would stand on the topic than you.

It's even more dumb that you bothered to reply given secession cannot happen anymore without a Constitutional amendment anyway. So you're b!tching about a non-existent issue at this point.

It's painfully clear that the Federalist Party has completely abandoned it's values in favor of becoming a left wing puppet party.
I don't recall you expressing such feelings when the party endorsed my last presidential campaign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies