Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:49:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob?  (Read 8134 times)
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« on: November 03, 2005, 11:32:55 AM »

He certainly has credentials to teach....in the field of ethnic studies.  Doesn't mean he knows jack about federal conspiracies.

In addition, what the hell was he doing showing that video in an ethinic studies class?  How exactly does that relate to the material.

Sounds like he's using his class to sprout off his political agenda.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 12:34:07 PM »

As for what the video had to do with the class, well nothing. But Swingers and The Breakfast Club don't have anything to do with Speech either, and we got to watch those movies in that class.

As for using the class to bash Bush and push political views, I can't think of many professors who DON'T do that. Take my Geography professor this year. He used the Kashmiri earthquake as an opportunity to talk about how Bush only lent them 8 hour helicopters to deal with relief out of the hundreds we have in the region, and how the Bush administration has screwed up on just about every disaster relief case so far.

Oh, and the Ethnic Studies guy is never being fired. He is very very popular among students, and the university is so liberal it distributed "voter guides" that were published by an openly communist organization.

Wow, your university sucks ass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies