Who Ran The Worst Senate Campaign in 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:04:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who Ran The Worst Senate Campaign in 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who Ran The Worst Senate Campaign in 2020?  (Read 2696 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: January 11, 2021, 12:41:54 AM »

This ad doesn't exactly inspire voter confidence in Perdue. At any rate, he ran one of the worst campaigns of the cycle, and I agree with what has been said about Kelly Loeffler, Martha McSally, Cal Cunningham, Sara Gideon, and Amy McGrath as well.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 04:41:50 PM »

If someone said that Steve Bullock and Sara Gideon ran some of the worst campaigns on November 2nd, 2020, I think they would be laughed at and mocked. There are legitimate arguments to be had, but you can run a good campaign that doesn't end up with a favorable result. Those campaigns got nothing but praise from the mainstream media and people on here until they didn't get the result they wanted.

Not all posters on here were optimistic about Bullock and Gideon. They were some who raised concerns about the impact Bullock's abortive presidential run might have on his candidacy. One poster in particular (GoldenMainer), brought in a much more realistic perspective about the Collins-Gideon race and sounded the alarm about Gideon's poor debate performance, and he was mocked by some for this. Overall, I'll agree that the majority of posters on here were overly optimistic about these campaigns, but it wasn't a complete echo chamber.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies