MO-Remington: GOP sweep (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:25:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MO-Remington: GOP sweep (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-Remington: GOP sweep  (Read 8605 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: July 09, 2017, 05:16:01 PM »

We're over a year away and you guys are proclaiming the outcome from one poll.  Come on, your just going to end up with egg on your face. Also, need I remind everyone of 2006 MO senate polls:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Missouri,_2006
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »

People comparing her to swig state senators deemed doa are being ridiculous. They were swing state senators. MO is not a swing state. McCaskill got lucky with the dem wave in 2006 and even luckier in 2012. If she doesn't get as lucky shes done. I think as of now she would lose and most likely will lose.

McCaskill is getting lucky again. Its a midterm with an unpopular president. Thats the reason she won in 2006 and will be the reason if she wins next year.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 05:41:39 PM »

We're over a year away and you guys are proclaiming the outcome from one poll.  Come on, your just going to end up with egg on your face. Also, need I remind everyone of 2006 MO senate polls:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Missouri,_2006

Uh, your point? That Rasmussen poll from July 20 '05 (closest point in the cycle to this poll) says D+3. This is R+6 for the likely nominee.

My point was the race had polling showing Talent up by similar margins at multiple points. 2018 will be a midterm with an unpopular president, like 2006. Im gonna bet you'll be the first person to call the next poll showing McCaskill up "junk", and there will be polls showing her ahead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies