Cabinet announcement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:57:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cabinet announcement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cabinet announcement  (Read 4836 times)
dunn

« on: March 24, 2004, 03:03:30 AM »
« edited: March 24, 2004, 03:31:00 AM by dunn »

Thank you Mr president
I look forward to work in this administration and see your Tri-partizan cabinet as a great declaration that this cabinet is a goverment for the people, by the people.

Migrendel
people here said that I (and my party) are leftist and semi marxist. while I am not as left as you (you were #2 on the test I was #3 on economics, I was 12 or so on the libertian) I hardly think I am Hawkish. But if someone declare he hates me and what I stand for and want to kill me, I do not take it easy.

Markdel
you were kidding right?
dunn

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »
« Edited: March 24, 2004, 03:43:38 PM by dunn »

Dunn,

No, not really. You don't seem like a liberal to me. You seem like you are pretty much right down the middle...which is rare for this site. I think you are definitely more conservative than Nym and others in his administration. I think Migrendel (god help me) is right about this one. How can you be a part of a Democratic administration if you are a strong supporter of Israel like you have shown yourself to be???
I am Israeli you know so that is obvious....
Democrats are historicly friends of Israel (70%+ of jews in Us vote dems) and I am a liberal about social and economics (3rd in that poll ) and midlle of the road about defence/forign affairs

Besides after your republican friend called me a semi-marxsist I geuss midlle of the road is compliment from you (really). and the progressive party (which I found and some of your colleges see as waco-leftist group) approve that apointment
dunn

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 04:49:44 PM »

Dunn,

No, not really. You don't seem like a liberal to me. You seem like you are pretty much right down the middle...which is rare for this site. I think you are definitely more conservative than Nym and others in his administration. I think Migrendel (god help me) is right about this one. How can you be a part of a Democratic administration if you are a strong supporter of Israel like you have shown yourself to be???
I am Israeli you know so that is obvious....
Democrats are historicly friends of Israel (70%+ of jews in Us vote dems) and I am a liberal about social and economics (3rd in that poll ) and midlle of the road about defence/forign affairs

Besides after your republican friend called me a semi-marxsist I geuss midlle of the road is compliment from you (really). and the progressive party (which I found and some of your colleges see as waco-leftist group) approve that apointment

I am Jewish and a dem and support Israel, whats your point?
that's what I told him
geee the Atty. Gen is jewish and the sec of defence too and both support Israel. Markdel This is a good old democratic administration....
dunn

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 05:35:45 PM »

Finally someone in government with sense, good work Dunn.

Siege40
Thank you Mr Siege40
dunn

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 05:55:53 PM »

Finally someone in government with sense, good work Dunn.

Siege40

HEY! Wink

Btw, Dunn, I support Israel as well.

I know Gustaf. and you are the secretary of state, so it IS important.  
Markdel the cabinet is pro Israel!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies