Obama dispatching a Sleaze Squad to Wasilla (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:09:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama dispatching a Sleaze Squad to Wasilla (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama dispatching a Sleaze Squad to Wasilla  (Read 3592 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 09, 2008, 09:15:30 PM »

Right, because the Republicans have never used Opposition Research or anything like that.
They haven't, Jesus gives them all of the sins the Democrats have done and they reveal them to the world by will of god. Roll Eyes
You mean Gop appears to them in a DMT-induced vision that feels like it takes place over many years, but is done with in 20 minutes. DMT could rob you of your afterlife.  They better be careful, then again, I wouldn't want to have a afterlife if I was them. I don't want to judge, but...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 01:23:45 AM »

If this Sleaze Squad arrives at Wasilla City Hall, city officials should say to them

Welcome to Wasilla.  I hope you had a good trip up here to Alaska.

Now, turn around, take your muck raking back to wherever it is you came from, and have a nice day.

Yes, they should obstruct the inspection of public records.
Wasilla has no need for sleaze merchants.

They have no legitimate purpose to be in Wasilla, aside from distorting the truth and smearing Palin.

What else would one expect when these sleaze merchants are working for a Chicago Ward Healer and machine politician?

Laws should be applied selectively, based on the enforcers' perception of the ethical standards or the political leanings of the parties at hand.

Yes. Scurtiny is only for liberal fags. Next.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 02:10:42 AM »

I don't get it. The Democrats say they haven't sent anybody up here, but the Alaska Republican Party leader has said he's spoken face-to-face with a few of the "Sleaze Squad."

What the hell?
[/quote

Who knows who to believe, right? ...and why would it matter?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies