HITLER's Allies and Cohorts Survivor - MANNERHEIM is a survivor !
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:55:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  HITLER's Allies and Cohorts Survivor - MANNERHEIM is a survivor !
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: HITLER's Allies and Cohorts Survivor - MANNERHEIM is a survivor !  (Read 34341 times)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 30, 2010, 03:03:01 AM »
« edited: July 02, 2010, 02:33:25 AM by big bad fab »

A new survivor about all the bad guys who cooperated with Hitler during WW2.

Of course, they are very diverse:
some were real fascists and sometimes even real harsh racists,
some were nationalists (or regionalists) who tried to seize an opportunity to become prominent in their own land,
some were just opportunists,
some claimed to be just realistic men, who had acknowledged Europe would remain Nazi for many, many years,
some truly thought they can "save" their country,
some were "classical" allies.

In the end, the result is that they all REALLY helped Hitler's Germany, or even the Nazi regime, to pursue its war goal or even its Endlösung.

My list may have some biases, because French, Belgian, Hungarian, Romanian and Serbian leaders are numerous. But those regimes were interesting because they provide many different positionings from real fascists to "collaborationists" to smooth "collaborators".

And Belgium, specifically, was complicated, because it was 2 countries, sort of, and there was a succession of many comparable leaders.

On the contrary, some interesting countries were fully centralized (Croatia, Norway, Netherlands), or were just "classical" allies, not implied enough in the war to have many names (Spain) or even neutral, even if not hostile at all (Portugal, Turkey).

Italy was a fascist regime of its own and so I couldn't include too many names or it would have been another survivor. The same reasoning for Japan. So, just their top leaders and the guys who were Germany's or Hitler's friends and links in these countries.

I've included some lil' countries like Albania but don't know much on them.

As for Austria and Bohemia-Moravia, I've only included the leaders who were active before their land were gulped by Nazi Germany, not all those who made a career after they "became" Germans.

Of course, I can change some names if you've got good ideas.

We've got 4 groups of 28 names. We'll kill the guys one by one, so that we've got 5 remaining names in each group. Then, there will be a final group of 20 names.

Enjoy !
And do not hesitate to argue, of course !
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 01:16:16 PM »

A good idea. There are many very nice people on the list Wink

I will enjoy this Survivor
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 03:53:43 AM »

Group 1: a clear victory for Antonescu, with Tuka close second.

German or Romanian ? Fascist anyway.

Group 2: already a tie ! I've ousted Tojo as he received the biggest total of "first" votes and as Szalasi won't probably last long. Mussolini is very close behind.

A "father" for his nation... Quite rude father, eh ?

Group 3: K.H. Frank won convincingly but Laval is quite high and the vote widely spread.

Master and servant or Siamese brothers ?

Group 4: only 3 leaders received votes and Pavelic prevailed on Seyss-Inquart and Tiso.

Just 2 steps between the 2 men.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 03:44:43 AM »

Group 1: Tuka logically wins. Next round may be a bit more open.

"I'll cut you all !"

Group 2: Seyss-Inquart wins but Tiso should be next.

No profile was good in this man.

Group 3: Rupnik is obviously out, Laval seems to be competitive and my Gabrovski pick doesn't seem very convincing so far Wink.

No really a "good old daddy"...

Group 4: Mussolini manages to survive again, but for how long after this obvious elimination of Szalasi ?

"I've put my eyes in his eyes..."
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 03:11:13 AM »

Group 1: Quisling seems doomed now, but don't underestimate other big guns, like Pétain and Vlassov.

Just a useful tool.

Group 2: Mussolini hasn't managed to go beyond the 3rd round. Bangerskis and Darnand will have a hard fight now, maybe with other as 4 other names appeared in this round.

Always a bit short(er)...

Group 3: Laval eventually wins, with Gabrovski not so far away. But Hiro-Hito is still around.

Le pouvoir vaut bien une messe...

Group 4: No surprise in Tiso's victory. Sztojay ios now favourite, but 4 other names have emerged in this round.

Meeting his own personal God.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 02:30:51 AM »

The fact that our Hash didn't vote add an element of suspense... but the turnout isn't good Sad.

Group 1: Quisling and Vlassov perfectly tied ! Expect new names to emerge now

One quisling and one monster in a car...

Group 2: The real big surprise of this round: de Brinon is ousted with only one vote, taking advantage of the fight between Bangerskis and Darnand...

De Brinon between Degrelle and Darnand (and with Oberg on the left): he had always been a go-between...

Group 3: A convincing victory for Gabrovski.

Another discrete but "efficient" actor in the Endlösung.

Group 4: A total victory for Sztojay, with Kaminski receiving 2 "keep" votes !

Sztojay with his little master and the real big masters.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 03:55:58 AM »

Group 1: To my surprise, Vlassov prevailed quite easily on Pétain, in a big fight between big traitors.

At the time of another "fine" loyalty...

Group 2: Bangerskis, at last, wins, but Darnand will probably be a strong contender now.

Another "patriot" turned killer of his own people.

Group 3: A very funny round in this group, with Hiro-Hito winning with the tiniest total of votes in a 4-way tie !

A white horse for a dark man.

Group 4: A short victory for Kaminski over Darlan and (surprising ?) al-Husayni.

"Let's kill in the name of our country" or is it another country ?...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 03:37:00 AM »

A bad round for the French ! but how deserved Wink !

Group 1: Pétain is eventually ousted but Urbancic is not far away. Mannerheim appears pretty solid.

Great illusion, great treason.

Group 2: As anticipated, Darnand is the great victor of this round, with Hacha seemingly safe for some rounds.

A traditional French hat among colleagues in massacres.

Group 3: Mussert prevailed easily after the 4-way tie in the previous round. Probably a big fight between big guns and new names in the rounds to come.

Mimicking parades, mimicking slaughters.

Group 4: Darlan is unanimously ousted, but al-Husayni is now clearly threatened. Waffen-SS recruits are "discussed" for the moment...

Even more hypocritical than Laval, but even more efficient in selling France to the Nazis.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 04:36:43 AM »

Harder and harder to find free photos on our "bad guys"...

Group 1: Colourful Urbancic wins over Kubiliunas, who now seems doomed.

Australian politics is sometimes not only Rudd but also rude...

Group 2: Karmasin is at last ousted, but in a tie with Pucheu and Filov, who is probably the most threatened now.

(no free photo of Karmasin)

Group 3: Krzeptowski is eliminated rather early but quite clearly, as he prevails over Horthy and Franco. Kvaternik is a close second, but this group appears very open now.

Not what we call an "adventurer"...

Group 4: Al-Husayni was already threatened and he is now unanimously ousted. Degrelle is close, despite big bad fab trying to save him for some obscure reason Wink.

Inch Hitler !
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 03:42:56 AM »

Group 1: Kubiliunas is unanimously eliminated. Everything is open now.

Little country, little man, big murders.

Group 2: Another tie between Pucheu and Filov: I opted for Filov, who was indeed worse, and considering the fact that Pucheu won't survive much now.

Another bourgeois monster.

Group 3: Kvaternik is convincingly ousted, with, not far away, the same big fight between Horthy and Franco in sight. This group will be the most suspenseful for the rounds to come.

Axe for Axis ally's slaughters.

Group 4: Degrelle is unsurprisingly ousted. Will Phleps follow him in the cemetary of former Waffen-SS or will Moravec prevail or will another leader emerge ?

"The best day in his life". What a hero...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 04:30:26 AM »

Group 1: Feldmeijer prevailed quite easily. A very open group.

Almost unrecognizable from the original "masters"...

Group 2: Pucheu unsurprisingly won and Deva and Bahaziy are still around...

Administrative monstruosity.

Group 3: The Battle of the Titans produced a tie and Horthy is ousted due to previous votes. Franco seems doomed now, at least because of "vendetta" against him Wink.
Well, I already regret my vote for Horthy, you were right, Hash Sad

Hungarian uniforms were the finest of the 20th century.

Group 4: A very suspenseful round, with Moravec hardly prevailing on van Tonningen.

Unlike also-bald Telly Savalas, he played the bad guy for real.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 05:07:40 PM »

Group 1: Ljotic won quite easily. Angelus and Ciano are probably the "best" contenders now.

Another bad moustachoed guy.

Group 2: Deva is eventually out. Bahaziy is still in, but this group is very open now...

I must concede it's difficult to assess how bad he was, as I don't read the Albanian... but he had a good after-war, like too much of those guys...

Group 3: Franco is out, but it was hard for him against Mae. Some surprise may emerge from this group.

A small walk with my great friend. After him, I'll find new friends across the Atlantic, no problema !

Group 4: Van Tonningen is ousted after a fierce fight against Mach.

Man in black, woman in white, arms lifted, Jews hated.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 02:38:27 AM »

A bad round for the Estonians...

Group 1: Angelus won easily. Ciano has "disappeared" but may be back soon.

Angelus is on the right: "cool" monster...

Group 2: At last, Bahaziy is out, even if far from unanimously. Things seem open in this group now.

(no photo found: all that pain to oust him and no face to put on his name... Wink)

Group 3: No surprise eventually, Mae is ousted unanimously. Surprises may come only now.

A small fat guy in love of an "elite" troop...

Group 4: Mach was threatened and is duly ousted in this round. Will Phleps at last prevail, as the field seems more "favourable" for him now ?

"No bread for the enemies of the State".
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »

Group 1: Doriot makes a breakthrough and wins easily.

All the totalitarisms packed in one man.

Group 2: A tie between Acimovic and Horia Sima, who now seems the most threatened.

Well, he has succeeded in avoiding trials after the war Grin

Group 3: Kubiyovych wins surprisingly, over bigger guns like Codreanu.

Those bad guys liked "cleansing"... not only on their head !

Group 4: And Phleps is always alive !! In a tie, he's managed to make it to the next round. He is in real danger now, as no other name was cited more than once.

Little Führer of the North.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 02:17:59 AM »

Group 1: In a very disputed round, Neubacher eventually prevails. Ciano seems to be next, even if Rallis and Bardossy may be competitive.

Not very happy of his elimination...

Group 2: Lie is lately eliminated. It will be hard between Sima and Bircher now.

An SS version of Quisling.

Group 3: Codreanu wins easily. The group has become very open now.

Folk fascism.

Group 4: Well, sooner or later, he had to go... Phleps is out, but only after another tie, with Ambrazevicius, who may be the next to leave.

And now he will unleash his revenge...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 02:26:09 AM »

Group 1: Ciano wins easily. Rallis and Bardossy seem to be the most competitive.

Not so elegant and moderate, sometimes...

Group 2: Despite a good result for Sima, Bircher prevails.

Don't think he was just an old "chocolate" grand-pa...

Group 3: Celmins wins convincingly. Tsolakoglou and Kromiadi will fight hard, now.

Bright and clever but bad and dictatorial.

Group 4: Ambrazevicius is logically ousted, but Fonjallaz is the big contender now.

Another failed so-called patriot.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 01:15:58 PM »

Sorry guys for the delay, but I'm a bit lazy this week-end.
The weather is wonderful, I'm in my garden...
I eat and drink a lot...
I'm sure you'll understand... Wink
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 11:21:57 AM »

Group 1: Bardossy wins quite easily. Rallis seems to be pretty resilient. Surprises can come, though.

Technocratic evil.

Group 2: Sima is the logical winner, but Leopold isn't far away.

Thanks God, he died early... After 1941, OMG, he would have been a "star"...

Group 3: Will Kromiadi be the first White Russian of a long series to come to be ousted ? Mosley and Tsolakoglou are threatened now.

Unexpectedly, he is "on the left".

Group 4: A tie between Fonjallaz and Henriot, who is now the favourite, but Van de Wiele is here too. No photo found of Fonjallaz (I haven't searched very hard, though).

Dictatorship on wines, also... Wink
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 02:18:24 AM »

Group 1: Rallis is eventually ousted. Things are quite open now, even though Joyce seems to be the first one on the list.

Age doesn't mean automatically courage and principles...

Group 2: Leopold logically wins this round. Nedic, De Clercq and Astrouski will fight hard now.

Austrian ? German ? Nazi.

Group 3: Tsolakoglou prevails over Mosley, but beware of Déat or even Chandra Bose.

Another "patriot" who was told what to do from abroad.

Group 4: Van de Wiele steals the victory, despite Henriot having seemed to be the favourite. He is still the favourite.

At ease between his "protectors" ?
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

Group 1: Yermachenka wins and Joyce again disappears from the results... Will he finally be ousted ?

(no photo of Yermachenka...)

Group 2: Nedic is quite easily ousted, but the fight will be even harder between Astrouski and De Clercq.

Pétain of the Balkans.

Group 3: Déat surprisingly beats Mosley. Will the latter be able to resist to CHandra Bose, now ? Not so sure...

Another example of those pacifist French leftists who were so ready to say "yes" to Hitler.

Group 4: Henriot is duly eliminated. No clear favourite now.

"Out, the Jews ! out, the communists ! out, the "dissidents" !": a murderous voice...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »

Group 1: Eventually, Joyce is ousted, after erratic results. Van Severen seems to be the favourite now, but don't forget Marion.

"Aw, it's the end for me..."

Group 2: The expected fight between Astrouski and De Clercq results in a tie and De Clercq prevailing, due to my decision. Well, De Clercq was a real fascist... Carol II makes a potential threat for Astrouski now.

At last, one bearded evil, after so many moustachoed ones...

Group 3: A painful victory for Chandra Bose against the big surprise of this round, Matthys. Mosley appears very resilient.

He should have chosen his moustachoed idol more carefully...

Group 4: Matsuoka in a winning tie with Nedeljkovic, who seems doomed now, even if the group remains open.

Matsuoka's business trip at friends' home.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 04:37:31 AM »

A bad round for Belgians.

Group 1: Van Severen wins easily the tie. Oshima and Gombos seem stronger than Marion now, but the group is generally open.

The smaller these movements are, the more ridiculous they are dressed...

Group 2: Astrouski wins very easily the tie with Logothetopoulos: he was around for a long time, now.

He wasn't able to SEE clearly where the good was...

Group 3: Matthys keeps on his previous breakthrough and so, Mosley is still here, being even behind the new surprise pf this group: Balbo.

(he was so weak in the Rexist movement that there isn't any photo of him available )

Group 4: Nedeljkovic is the only clear winner of this round. Things will be hard after that, with many possible names.

(well, with "Nedeljkovic" in Google Images, you've got sexy photos; but I doubt he was a sexy man...)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 08:27:32 AM »

Group 1: Oshima is out and the other 2 of this trio (Gombos and Marion) will now face each other.

Devils' messenger.

Group 2: Logothetopoulos is ousted. Things may be a bit more open now in this group, with some Russian maybe threatened, but the favourite is Carol II.

Always be smart when you have dinner with the devil.

Group 3: Mosley is eventually eliminated, after a complex round. Balbo may take his revenge, but Ryti or another guy may create a surprise.

Life is an adventure...

Group 4: Shteifon is the clear winner. Things are again very open: Mercouris is on the list, but some other guy may beat him.

Before and after.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 05:28:32 AM »

A bad round for fine uniforms...

Group 1: Gombos "wins" over Marion, who is now the probable next loser.

It's pretty rare to have your name given to a Waffen-SS division...

Group 2: The favourite Carol II is ousted. Al-Gaylani is a small favourite but other names may emerge.

Not really the ususal harmless and powerless king... More a little Wilhelm II, with the same helmet, BTW.

Group 3: Balbo eventually has it. The group is now pretty open, with Elias, Ryti, Hlinka as possible winners, but also other names around.

Everything was "pittoresque" in him...

Group 4: Mercouris is out and the group is now wide open.

(no photo found)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 05:41:05 AM »

Group 1: Marion is the unsurprising winner. Henri de Man seems to be next, even if Clausen is threatening.

Killing words.

Group 2: Al-Gaylani is eliminated unanimously. Lindholm is the favourite now, but O'Duffy, Mandic and Shkuro aren't far away.

Turned in the wrong direction...

Group 3: Elias is the clear winner, even if Hlinka is a strong second.

Small Führers everywhere, like mushrooms.

Group 4: Furugard prevails over Bozhilov without having received any positive vote previously. Bozhilov should be next, but Melnyl and Drljevic are just behind.

Small Führers everywhere, like mushrooms.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies