TRUMP: Kasich is disgusting!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:06:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TRUMP: Kasich is disgusting!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TRUMP: Kasich is disgusting!  (Read 1451 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 06:07:01 PM »
« edited: April 25, 2016, 06:08:52 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

Those are literally the last three polls conducted according to our polling page.

You want late March? When Trump was at his worst? Here's PPP on 3/29:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

At his worst, he led Cruz.

Looking for pre-Iowa figures, but as I recall, he only trailed Carson until he slayed Carson and then either Rubio or Cruz has a slight advantage which eventually subsided almost immediately. The other was trailing. You are rewriting history.

Can you even read English? I said late March was trump's peak. Because, in national polling, it was -- he was at 43 (same as now, actually), but Cruz and Kasich were both weaker than they are now, with undecideds higher. Then he declined during the Wisconsin campaign period, then he gained again when campaigning shifted to his turf in the Northeast. Soon he'll decline again once the campaign shifts to Indiana, Nebraska, and the Pacific Northwest.

Carson probably led trump by the greatest numbers because he very consistently (except for when he was falling apart in November) had the best favorability of anyone in the field. But only Bush was actually losing to trump.

And as I have now edited my post, Trump led Rubio 52-45 in mid-January. It would be much worse now with the "Big Don" gaffe in the mix.

Already proven that Kasich doesn't have a prayer.

The only person acceptable to the scum of the party it scumbag Ted Cruz.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 06:12:10 PM »

Not much to say to that because it's an outlier and demonstrably false -- unlike basically every other anti-trump, when Rubio surged after his Iowa performance he took votes directly from trump (between 2/3/16 and 2/13/16, Rubio went from 10 to 21, and trump went from 36 to 29). Rubio had demonstrable appeal, for whatever reason, to a fairly large cohort of trump voters, which is something basically no other candidate has demonstrated at any other point in the race. Saying Rubio would lose to trump in a head-to-head is ridiculous.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2016, 01:48:14 AM »

I can't stop laughing.  This is seriously his response.

And with all the problems and more important issues, this is what trump concentrates on.
How others are eating ?
Just goes to show you, how Little-Hands-Drumpf-Fuhrer is not even serious about the job.
And the other thing is, how trump supporters get such an erection from silly stuff like this (Kasich's eating habits). Really ??
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2016, 01:54:14 AM »

I can't stop laughing.  This is seriously his response.

And with all the problems and more important issues, this is what trump concentrates on.
How others are eating ?
Just goes to show you, how Little-Hands-Drumpf-Fuhrer is not even serious about the job.
And the other thing is, how trump supporters get such an erection from silly stuff like this (Kasich's eating habits). Really ??

I share your concern for our country.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies