Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:59:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 224191 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: February 12, 2015, 01:00:25 AM »

My god, cab driver is the perfect job for Bushie.

I always figured it was a 'last job' for burnt out chefs and hospitality workers who become exhausted, undesirable to the consuming masses, and end up with constantly sore backs.  But definitely perfect for Bushie, too.  He could even try to 'save' his passengers, a little extracurricular proselytising.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 01:25:18 AM »

So, I had a Bacon Cheeseburger and some fries.  To compensate, I didn't have any supper.

Instead of not having supper, you should have a carrot and a cucumber.  Do you like any kinds of nuts?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 05:01:42 AM »

Damn it, Hockey, you know that's never gonna happen. And I'm getting tired of drinking blueberries and chia seeds morning after morning.

A good smoothie combines fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, seeds and nuts, and juice and/or milk.  For example, you could throw in some watermelon, or half an apple and half an orange, baby spinach or kale (and enough of it to constitute a serving or two) and half of a cucumber, and a couple servings of pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, oats and dried fruit, or peanuts.  I like to drink it with fresh grapefruit juice or soy milk.  You can tweak the combination to your tastes and desired nutrients but it will be a vitamin-rich start to the day with protein, calcium, iron, etc.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 06:13:46 PM »

I do believe Moses wrote all of the Pentateuch except for Deuteronomy 34.  I believe Joshua wrote that chapter as that's the chapter Moses dies.  It would make sense since the next book is Joshua and it was written by Joshua.

Interestingly, in Joshua's private memoirs, he says that it was Moses' physician who provided the finishing touches to Deuteronomy.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 11:51:21 PM »

I do believe Moses wrote all of the Pentateuch except for Deuteronomy 34.  I believe Joshua wrote that chapter as that's the chapter Moses dies.  It would make sense since the next book is Joshua and it was written by Joshua.

Interestingly, in Joshua's private memoirs, he says that it was Moses' physician who provided the finishing touches to Deuteronomy.

I'll concede the final chapter of Deuteronomy could be either one.  I've always though it to be Joshua since he wrote the entire next book.  I've never heard of Moses' physician.  He is not mentioned anywhere in Scripture.  I'm not saying he didn't exist, but I don't know if he's an important enough figure to have written that last chapter.  It certainly is possible, though.

Then again, we don't know if Joshua actually wrote his purported private memoirs, either.  They're non-canonical.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 04:25:04 PM »

Yeah I think he's over the 300 mark too. It's just tough to believe his official weigh ins because of how he's lied in the past. But we know he's not really dieting because he's having cheat days every other day.

And I believe his only vegetable consumption so far has been celery and bell peppers on day one.

Fries and ketchup?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 06:08:17 PM »

We just got back from supper.  Mexican food.  That was my only meal today other than a small cinnamon roll for breakfast.  Let the trumpets sound, along with the bugels, French horns, baritones, tubas, and the rest of the brass band.  Flutes are not allowed...

Wouldn't all of those require a higher lung capacity than a flute?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 02:57:45 AM »

Bushie, does 'once saved always saved' apply to apostates?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies