How would this forum react if Kamala Harris won the presidency? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:50:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  How would this forum react if Kamala Harris won the presidency? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would this forum react if Kamala Harris won the presidency?  (Read 14196 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 26, 2017, 12:02:36 PM »

It's not irrelevant! The same people who are dismissing the idea that NH could vote to the left of ME in 2020 also told us that there was no way Republicans would do better in MI or MN than in CO in 2016, especially with Clinton being the Democratic nominee.

But go ahead and continue to believe that NH is trending Republican while ME, MN, MI, etc. were all “outliers”.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »

If you look at the past 3 elections, NH actually HAS been trending Republican.  

ME is still bogged down by Cumberland County, so its GOP trend is going to be a lot slower.  

Are you seriously implying that the Democrats don't have a high floor in NH, LOL?

Also, Maine trended 10.56% Republican in 2016, NH only 3.44%! ME has Bruce Poliquin, Paul LePage and Susan Collins, NH has... oh yeah, zero Republicans elected to Congress.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies