RNC website trashes Kos for opposing Lieberman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:52:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  RNC website trashes Kos for opposing Lieberman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RNC website trashes Kos for opposing Lieberman  (Read 1948 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: August 23, 2006, 11:59:14 AM »

RNC seems to really want Lieberman re-elected. Look at this total garbage at the official RNC website.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=6508

How dare some blogger in Berkeley oppose their pal Lieberman?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 12:16:46 PM »

I didn't realize DailyKos was based in Berkeley. Have you actually met Zuninga, Jfern?

In any event, I don't care what the RNC has to say about anything, especially a Senate race between two Democrats.

There's only one Democrat running in the CT Senate race. Lieberman is a member of the Connecticut for Lieberman party, and he is running with support from the Republican party.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 12:42:15 PM »

I didn't realize DailyKos was based in Berkeley. Have you actually met Zuninga, Jfern?

In any event, I don't care what the RNC has to say about anything, especially a Senate race between two Democrats.

There's only one Democrat running in the CT Senate race. Lieberman is a member of the Connecticut for Lieberman party, and he is running with support from the Republican party.

That is just the name of the party created in order for him to run.  As he has announced multiple times, he is a democrat and will continue to vote as such when re-elected.  The republicans in that state would rather keep the devil they know, rather one they don't.  I can't blame them either.

So Lieberman is going to get 80% of the Republican vote and 30% of the Democratic vote, and then just remain a Democrat? Sounds fishy to me. This is Lieberman, he's been known to lie (quite a few times) before.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 10:21:24 PM »

Yes, that's the actual RNC website. When your party controls every branch of the federal government, and has been running this once great country into the ground, you have to base your campaign on going after some dude with a website.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies