Dems now demonize the same policies Obama once championed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:46:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dems now demonize the same policies Obama once championed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dems now demonize the same policies Obama once championed  (Read 3030 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 07, 2017, 12:54:41 PM »

If Trump really did cut a deal with Russia for them to attack Clinton's campaign/DNC and help throw the election to Trump, then he needs to be removed from office and prosecuted.

I agree that it should be investigated, but I just think it's highly unlikely that anything like that happened in such an explicit manner.  More likely would be that Trump people saw Putin acting against Clinton, and decided to egg them on....giving Russia more things that they would want, in order for them to continue, without ever cutting an explicit deal.  That's pretty much how campaign finance corruption happens.  You do things that your donors want, and they keep giving you money, without either of you having to actually articulate the corrupt bargain that you're engaging in (because that would get you in trouble).

Now, I think that if Trump world had any meetings with Russian officials during the campaign in which they telegraphed future foreign policy intentions, that in itself is highly scandalous, because that is quite obviously giving them more motive to hack Clinton world during the campaign.  But I can't see something like that in itself ever leading to Trump impeachment, even if there were a Democratic Congress.  The people in the meetings could get canned, but that's as far as it would go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies