Ok, I Need some Help
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:33:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ok, I Need some Help
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ok, I Need some Help  (Read 1025 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2004, 08:20:41 AM »

To actually get down to the job at hand of organizing this very spread out branch of the government I'm going to need some help.

If anyone can get me a list of the bills that have recently been passed or are being worked on or concern me that would be great.

Also I would like to see how Atlasia's money is being spent (how the money is divided up) and the ammount of taxes that the Atlasian citizens pay.
Niles Caulder

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 10:25:06 AM »

Mr. Secretary,

(First of all, Congratulations!)

The working modus operendi is that unless Atlasian law has specified otherwise, we're in accordance to real US law and budget.

Senator Bono referred me to a site the other day that I think may be of great utility to you and a fiscally minded Senate:  The National Budget Simulation.

The Senate has a great deal of Constitutional issues on its plate right now, but I think this could be a great tool for the Senate, administration, and GM to communicate to each other approximate fiscal consequences of new or reduced spending.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 10:33:18 AM »
« Edited: November 08, 2004, 10:35:22 AM by Senator Bono »

If anyone can get me a list of the bills that have recently been passed or are being worked on or concern me that would be great.

Atlasian Statutes

Also, where they are not unconstitutional or contrary to any Atlasian law, the United States Code and common law are the rule of law.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I don't think anyone has ever made a budget, so, it is basically the United States expenses plus whatever new expenses have been aproved by these new bills in the Atlasian Statutes. Here is a great tool to help you make a budget.
Also, the taxes are the same, with the Bush taxcuts, plus the new tax hike approved by the Education and Care for Children in Poverty Act.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies