Who would you go gay for?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:28:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Who would you go gay for?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Who would you go gay for?  (Read 8538 times)
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »

Tony Romo.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »

If you're a straight guy, what guy would you go for if you had to choose?

You should make this a poll, like (a) Justin Bieber, (b) Brad Pitt, (c) Zac Efron, (d) The Man with the Yellow Hat from Curious George.  Something like that.  Of course, you'd have to offer Wilfred Brimley as a choice.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »

What a strange thread, especially given the vast majority of posters here are aged between 15 and 25.  Perhaps this question should be better suited for 12 or 13 year olds (i.e. have just started puberty) whose sexual identities haven't fossilized yet.  
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2012, 09:58:29 PM »

What a strange thread, especially given the vast majority of posters here are aged between 15 and 25.  Perhaps this question should be better suited for 12 or 13 year olds (i.e. have just started puberty) whose sexual identities haven't fossilized yet.  

And why would we be posing such questions to children.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2012, 10:06:49 PM »

This raises the question as to when people start to realize what their sexual orientation is. I think for me, I started having attraction to the opposite sex when I was 9. Of course, I was per-pubescent, but that might not matter.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »

I don't think that's true at all.  In fact I'd say an annoyingly high percentage are weeaboos...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »

A lot of "straight" guys uncomfortable with their sexualities up in here.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2012, 10:12:34 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2012, 10:20:44 PM by Frodo »

This raises the question as to when people start to realize what their sexual orientation is. I think for me, I started having attraction to the opposite sex when I was 9. Of course, I was per-pubescent, but that might not matter.

After a couple of bisexual crushes in middle school, I came to realize I was straight around 8th grade or so -around the time I turned 15.  That's why I mentioned the ages I did -through personal experience.  

Now that I am approaching 30, there is no way I can answer this question now.  
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2012, 10:21:48 PM »

A lot of "straight" guys uncomfortable with their sexualities up in here.

And some who just don't even understand the question.  See above.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2012, 10:23:55 PM »

I could be wrong, but my impression is that this wasn't meant as a deep introspection of one's sexual identity.  It's just asking who you think is hot.  For me, it is the Man in the Yellow Hat, although when I was a small child I used to think Ted Koppel of ABC's Nightline was a very good-looking man.  I also went through a period when I thought A.C. on Saved by the Bell was hot, especially when he was sporting that magnificent Mexi-mullet.

AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 12:55:10 AM »

After a couple of bisexual crushes in middle school, I came to realize I was straight around 8th grade or so -around the time I turned 15.  That's why I mentioned the ages I did -through personal experience.  

Were your crushes romantic infatuation, or just acknowledging a guy's handsomeness? Cause the latter wouldn't justify an orientation. Just my opinion though.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 04:05:12 PM »

Were your crushes romantic infatuation, or just acknowledging a guy's handsomeness? Cause the latter wouldn't justify an orientation. Just my opinion though.

Nor would the former, although man crushes are so 1992.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2012, 04:55:16 PM »

I'd say Joe Republic. If I had to chose a movie celeb or something, I dunno.. right now I guess I'd go with Jeffrey Donovan.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »

Looking back on it, probably the latter.   Because I don't ever recall having any similar experiences after leaving middle school. 
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 07:57:21 PM »

Interesting, usually the gays are anti-asian.

Have anything to back that up?  It has not been my experience.

Go on Grindr for 5 seconds. For extra fun, pose as an asian man.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 10:21:07 PM »

I don't go gay, I let the gay come to me.
The Mikado
Atlas Star

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 11:09:29 PM »

This thread is on probation.  Post men (or women, if you're a gay man) that you want to have sex with.  Do not discuss the thread's premise further...this thread's been hijacked enough.  More blabbering and such may lead to this thread getting locked.

Getting us back on topic, I might have gone for the younger Bill Clinton.  Man just oozes sexual tension.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2012, 07:50:55 PM »

This thread is on probation.  Post men (or women, if you're a gay man) that you want to have sex with.  Do not discuss the thread's premise further...this thread's been hijacked enough.  More blabbering and such may lead to this thread getting locked.

Getting us back on topic, I might have gone for the younger Bill Clinton.  Man just oozes sexual tension.

No posts for three days after this one.  Mostly because one doesn't know where to begin.

You're weird, man.  On many levels.  And more than just a little bossy.  I suppose that makes you the ideal moderator.

MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2012, 10:04:50 PM »

Getting us back on topic, I might have gone for the younger Bill Clinton.  Man just oozes sexual tension.

Oh, seeing what happened with Lewinsky, he isn't picky, I think.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2012, 10:32:51 PM »

sticky is probably the operative word.  He certainly oozes something, and it's not trans-hydrogenated fat, since McDonald's has sworn that off their menu. 

Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »

A friend of mine has actually "gone gay" once. In the sense of him being a straight man who only does girls, but one time made out with a guy because he found the guy to be really cool and impressive.

I never understood the mindset of that though. I can find a man attractive but it doesn't really give me any desire to do anything with them.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies