Does anyone have evidence that "left-wing anti-Semitism" is actually a thing? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:27:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Does anyone have evidence that "left-wing anti-Semitism" is actually a thing? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone have evidence that "left-wing anti-Semitism" is actually a thing?  (Read 6084 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 08, 2019, 01:52:14 PM »

but given as the Left defines as anti-racist we have extra responsibility to rid our movements of the taint of AS.
this is everything right here.  The left is supposed to be anti-racist, that's one of the good parts of the left.  I don't know if people like the OP are stupid, blind, or faking ignorance....whatever it is, it's not a good look.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 08:50:00 AM »

Indeed, Russians, like most Europeans are bigots.  Sometimes you can put a lid on it, but it's eventually going to come out.

also, is the OP ever going to come back and admit he was wrong or even better, still try to play ignorant?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »

Perhaps a more interesting question: do people here consider Karl Marx's "On the Jewish
Question" an Anti-Semitic work? I've seen people argue both ways.
I don't know if you're listening to the Revolutions Podcast (everybody should be), but they recently had a long bit on this subject.  They are in the prelude to the Russian Revolution and are currently running through the Marx vs Bakunin* stuff, they like everybody else that wasn't Jewish (and many that were) were certainly anti-Semites, if only in words (which should be enough).

*and I had never heard of this guy before
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies