South America Parliament Speaker Barnes to address Senate on Thursday. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:30:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South America Parliament Speaker Barnes to address Senate on Thursday. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South America Parliament Speaker Barnes to address Senate on Thursday.  (Read 1493 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: September 23, 2015, 05:27:54 PM »

Considering some of the hostile and detrimental activities that we have seen from South American officials, I must join my Senate colleagues in solidarity and decline to attend Mr. Barnes's speech. My apologies to him in doing so.

I would like to thank PiT for taking my words to heart. I hope to convey further messages (as I have done today) straight from the government to your ears again!

It has been an honor being an emissary. I can only hope that you can catch a transcript of Barnes' speech after it's over.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 11:00:54 PM »

Turkisblau is a state bureaucrat in the civil service and a member of the crank far-left party with three MPs. Why is his word gospel?

I was thinking of saying the same thing practically verbatim. But I didn't want to appear too dismissive of his work.

I said the same several times in that thread, so I wouldn't be too hurt, Simmy.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »

Thank-you, Mr. Speaker, for that thoughtful and respectful address. I only hope that the citizens of our two nations can come to approach this turning point in our history as clearly and sensibly as you have just explained it.

It is such a shame that several members of the Senate could not be here today. We can only hope that next time the President will lock the doors.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies