Graham (R-SC) may be primaried by actual gay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:31:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Graham (R-SC) may be primaried by actual gay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Graham (R-SC) may be primaried by actual gay  (Read 3211 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 12, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »

I don't care if it's someone to the right of Michele Bachmann, just please someone get rid of that useless attention whore. After all that Benghazi attention whoring with his useless pal McCain he's now out whining about the sequester...specifically BECAUSE of the defense cuts and not because of anything cut that's actually useful. That joke needs to go.
You continue to amaze me...

You may disagree with their views- but McCain and Graham are two of the finest Senators. They are willing to cut deals and- at least to me- seem to always shoot from the hip. They are incredibly active in every major national security issue that arises on Capitol Hill and I believe that describing the as "useless" undermines your credility

Useless? No. Hypocritical? Yes. I have some sympathy for Rand and Johnson and even Ayotte for their actions on Benghazi. They might actually be there, and they can have some benefit of the doubt. I don't have any sympathy for McCain and Graham. There's the fact that there were 11 attacks on our embassies during the Bush administration, and 52 people died in those. But where were they when embassy attacks happened under a Republican? Where were the tours around national news outlets? Where were they filibustering Condoleezza's nomination for "poor security"? Where were they speaking out against Rumsfeld and Bush?

Graham has allowed himself to be reduced from a bipartisan Senate voice to exploiting the deaths of four Americans for political gain. That's why I support a primary effort.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies