DoFE Tracker (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:57:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DoFE Tracker (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DoFE Tracker  (Read 24497 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: October 22, 2010, 12:57:00 PM »

Time to update
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »

Oh great, looks like Fritz and Kalwejt will win. Two horrible human beings. -_-

If a person of MasterNazi class calls me as a horrible human being, I'll wear this label as a badge of honor.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »

I really don't know why MJ hates me so fiercely.  My arrogance??  Wha..?

Like I said earlier, I did nothing to deserve his hatred.  Maybe you're right, Earl- he hates me because I'm gay.

You're a gay?  Damn, And it's too late to change my vote. Wink

Wow, didn't knew my running mate is a gay Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »

That was very funny.

SPC getting no votes beside his own, and them immediatelly: "can I deregister permanently"?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »

Blegh, this election has been terrible. You have a bunch of liberals bitching that they have no chance of winning (Kalwejt for VP, HappyWarrior for Senate) ever since the campaign season started, and now they all pull through and win.

Election have (hopefully) a consequences, Tmth Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 07:57:07 PM »

Blegh, this election has been terrible. You have a bunch of liberals bitching that they have no chance of winning (Kalwejt for VP, HappyWarrior for Senate) ever since the campaign season started, and now they all pull through and win.

Election have (hopefully) a consequences, Tmth Tongue
It's nothing personal against you. It's just extremely frustrating when we knew we'd have a tough fight while you guys blabbed about how you had no chance of winning. And where are we at tonight? A liberal victory.

Truth is, we were an underdogs and that's why we put so much efforts. Perhaps you guys felt little to safe and took too much for granted.

Of course, elections aren't over yet.

Being honest: when I accepted Fritz invitation to join him, I was convinced we have no chance, and decided to do my best to win the best performance. Vice Presidency would be out of the blue for me, but if elected, I'll do my best again, this time to help President.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 08:07:23 PM »

I'm about to call this one. It looks like the right will be walking into the woods for a while. The dynamics just don't favor any chance at a victory until some things change. Perhaps it's for the better.

My biggest regret of this election is that we ended up without debates, Duke Sad
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 08:27:54 PM »

I'm about to call this one. It looks like the right will be walking into the woods for a while. The dynamics just don't favor any chance at a victory until some things change. Perhaps it's for the better.

My biggest regret of this election is that we ended up without debates, Duke Sad

Debates are fun, but ultimately rarely change people's minds. When was the last time a JCPer strayed from the party line? Tongue

The way I see it is, you guys win this one regardless of what happens. As usual, the JCP's turnout machine was far superior to the RPP/POP combination, though the RPP had nearly 80% turnout. Furthermore, with the apparent collapse of the POP zombie machine, which is essentially what they were built on, the right's influence will wane even further, numbers wise, which is what was bound to happen considering the shaky foundation the POPs were started on.

It's a shame too. I bought all this whiskey to celebrate with my friend AndrewCT, but now it will all go to waste. Wink

Do you have any good vodka, Kal?

The great choice of vodka Grin

Well, regardless of the outcome, we're all staying at offices and I'm looking forward to work with you guys after the election, no matter if as Vice President or Senator Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 08:51:36 PM »

How is the Midwest Senate race going to be dealt with?

I'm going to hold Vice Presidency, Senate seat and post of AG at one time, and with such power, nobody can stop me!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »

I might be interested in the MW senate seat if that's gonna happen.  I'm a midwest resident and JCP member and I'm tired of being a zombie.

Vielen Dank!

This would be a great idea Smiley

نعم
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »

Guys, Dallas was actually, even if his party is horrible in 70%, one of the most valuable officeholders, despite all political differences between us. While I am obviously glad from a pickup, he really did not deserved such a words as a person and as a Senator.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 02:59:22 PM »

As JCP Northeast Chair, I'm glad to see that sanity reigns in the Northeast again, as we have wrestled control away from the Populares political machine that up until just days ago was thought to have a stranglehold on the region. I wish Senator-elect Eraserhead all the best.

Yeah, I was such an awful Senator.

Keep in mind, it's Lief. He just can't stand anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin, let's be honest.

Gotta love the JCP and their benevolent, totally democratic ways! Roll Eyes

Of course, everyone on the right of Tom Tancredo is a communist. Right, Libertas Jr.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »

Before this turns into a feud (I sense one brewing)

I'm not totally pleased with the results, but a loss is a loss. Bellyaching about it isn't going to make me Senator, so we must move on. I don't want my egress from public life to be followed by controversy - just a nice peaceful riding off into the sunset.

I hope you won't leave Atlasia.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 03:17:55 PM »

predecessor was dead inactive, and I only ever got in because you endorsed me, and only in return for my endorsing you. Repeatedly. Apparently, that was a binding, eternal pact that required me to ignore the fact that you frequently act like an obnoxious, childish buffoon, but I digress.

No Svensson. Either you are clueless, or you are a hypocrite yourself.

The reasons I supported you in MW were two: first, I appreciated who you used to be, a guy who can contribute and talk with people from other parties and with other ideologies in a friendly way, even if disagree with. Second, I saw you as a dedicated member, which turned out, by the way, to be a failure.

I wasn't affraid of your challenge, as the results showed, when you get your ass beaten.

You really don't see what ended our friendship? You, attacking me personally, waging a dirt campaign after I never attacked you nor insulted.

Sorry, but after all friendship I showed to you I again affirm I never deserved such a spit.

You acted like a dick and everyone see this.

Now, grow up and stop acting like a little baby.

And btw, when can I expect new trolling post on FC from a bitter loser who obviously takes what happened in Atlasia little too seriously?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 03:21:43 PM »

Tell that to the sociopath who sparked this insane bloodwar.

Well, I don't want to get caught in the crossfire of the conflict, but I would ask both of you as my friends to not perpetuate this, regardless of whom did what. You guys aren't friends anymore, and aren't even in the same region. It's just pissing in the wind.

Dont blame me, I was not the one who spitted at a friend's face and then started to pretend a victim.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 03:34:51 PM »

Guys? Sorry, Oakvale. But if someone petty liar is throwing a crap at you, it's naturally you're responding.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »

Guys? Sorry, Oakvale. But if someone petty liar is throwing a crap at you, it's naturally you're responding.

I will agree that Svensson has been pretty hyperbolic in this thread, for some reason, but IMO the best reaction to such ranting is to ignore it. Wink

I'm not perfect just like anyone else. Among my imperfection is ignoring dickish moves from other people.

Sorry, that's the way I am Tongue

But OK, I responded to this b**lsh**t and he can troll alone now.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 05:24:31 PM »

Yes?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 05:34:22 PM »

Before this turns into a feud (I sense one brewing)

I'm not totally pleased with the results, but a loss is a loss. Bellyaching about it isn't going to make me Senator, so we must move on. I don't want my egress from public life to be followed by controversy - just a nice peaceful riding off into the sunset.

There's no need to leave, Dallas. I think your presence is good for Atlasia.

I know losing can be disappointing, but just look at how quickly things changed since June in the NE. Or how quickly they changed a year ago when the Populares seized power. Yeah, you (barely) lost, but for all you know things will change again in four to eight months. There's no need to give up.

I totally agree with you. Hell, look at me. I got creamed by Bgwah in my first race for President, a year after that I got killed in my re-election for Governor, than less than a year later I became a Senator, and narrowly lost another Presidency race. Things bounce back before you know it.

And what about me, Dallas? Nearly exactly a year ago I did most idiotic thing, resigned from Assembly and threw myself in a vacuum. And in a time meantime I was Lt. Governor, AG and now I'm Vice President-elect.

Seriously, things are changing, friend Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »

In order to prevent futher complains...

We'll watch Eraserhead ass and make sure he'll be an active Senator.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 06:52:14 PM »

This thread is a lot better when you're drunk. Too bad I'm still sober.

Please stay that way. Tongue

I was sober all the day Shocked
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 07:04:05 PM »

We elected you V.P. Not head of the Mormon Church. Have fun.

Few nasty RL things keep me away from a bootle for a day...

But I'll have a shot now Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 07:10:09 PM »

Thats probably what Dallas thought on Thursday when hitting the boos sounded like a good idea, now looked what happened to him, possibly because of it. Tongue

Are you accusing an alcohol of something, sir? Angry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies