DoFE Tracker (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:30:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DoFE Tracker (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DoFE Tracker  (Read 24498 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« on: October 24, 2010, 08:12:31 PM »
« edited: October 24, 2010, 08:17:00 PM by Mideast Senatorial Candidate HappyWarrior »

Blegh, this election has been terrible. You have a bunch of liberals bitching that they have no chance of winning (Kalwejt for VP, HappyWarrior for Senate) ever since the campaign season started, and now they all pull through and win.

Well I certainly was an underdog considering the partisan makeup of the region but I decided complaining wasn't going to do anything so I chose to work as hard as I could to get elected and at the moment it looks like it has paid off however we'll see for sure in a couple of hours. Also its not like I'm some hardcore far left liberal.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 08:21:38 PM »

I'm about to call this one. It looks like the right will be walking into the woods for a while. The dynamics just don't favor any chance at a victory until some things change. Perhaps it's for the better.

My biggest regret of this election is that we ended up without debates, Duke Sad

Debates are fun, but ultimately rarely change people's minds. When was the last time a JCPer strayed from the party line? Tongue

The way I see it is, you guys win this one regardless of what happens. As usual, the JCP's turnout machine was far superior to the RPP/POP combination, though the RPP had nearly 80% turnout. Furthermore, with the apparent collapse of the POP zombie machine, which is essentially what they were built on, the right's influence will wane even further, numbers wise, which is what was bound to happen considering the shaky foundation the POPs were started on.

It's a shame too. I bought all this whiskey to celebrate with my friend AndrewCT, but now it will all go to waste. Wink

Do you have any good vodka, Kal?

If I do indeed pull it out Duke we can get hammered in my office Wink
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 08:26:45 PM »

I think the right certainly underperformed... And you can't blame the JCP for that!

Still, it's what, Fritz +4 right now? Out of 100+ votes? That's certainly no landslide. It's pretty close, and close Presidential elections are always interesting.

I kinda want to see a repeat of June '09, just for the hell of it. Grin

Those were good days, of me running for VP with the RPP lol

I'm about to call this one. It looks like the right will be walking into the woods for a while. The dynamics just don't favor any chance at a victory until some things change. Perhaps it's for the better.

My biggest regret of this election is that we ended up without debates, Duke Sad

Debates are fun, but ultimately rarely change people's minds. When was the last time a JCPer strayed from the party line? Tongue

The way I see it is, you guys win this one regardless of what happens. As usual, the JCP's turnout machine was far superior to the RPP/POP combination, though the RPP had nearly 80% turnout. Furthermore, with the apparent collapse of the POP zombie machine, which is essentially what they were built on, the right's influence will wane even further, numbers wise, which is what was bound to happen considering the shaky foundation the POPs were started on.

It's a shame too. I bought all this whiskey to celebrate with my friend AndrewCT, but now it will all go to waste. Wink

Do you have any good vodka, Kal?

If I do indeed pull it out Duke we can get hammered in my office Wink

That'll be a hell of a way to break in your new tenure in the senate, HW. Tongue

Just bring your whiskey, I honestly thought I had no chance so if I win I will still be in shock lol.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 11:09:08 PM »

My race came down to literally one vote.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 11:18:17 PM »

I actually won? That's ... uhh... interesting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^X2
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies