Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:19:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating)  (Read 4572 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: November 04, 2015, 08:49:44 PM »

Senator Truman the liars here in this body are people who you should not listen to their flip-floppers and they are just partisan hacks and this court nomination is just hackery to the greatest extent and part of their plan to destroy Atlasia and sadly shut out the center and the center right for next hindered years. I like Bacon King he's a good legal scholar but I don't believe he's the best person for the job. Also I'm sorry BK I didn't know that you suffered so much I hope and pray you are felling better.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:51:57 PM »

Oh and my good friend from the Midwest I do believe Senator North Carolina Yankee is the famed Senator from the Palmetto State Storm Thurmond who little did you know passed away many years ago sorry if you just heard the news or is this just another fantasy of yours.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 08:56:56 PM »

Senator Truman the liars here in this body are people who you should not listen to their flip-floppers and they are just partisan hacks and this court nomination is just hackery to the greatest extent and part of their plan to destroy Atlasia and sadly shut out the center and the center right for next hindered years. I like Bacon King he's a good legal scholar but I don't believe he's the best person for the job. Also I'm sorry BK I didn't know that you suffered so much I hope and pray you are felling better.

Oh and my good friend from the Midwest I do believe Senator North Carolina Yankee is the famed Senator from the Palmetto State Storm Thurmond who little did you know passed away many years ago sorry if you just heard the news or is this just another fantasy of yours.

I will not take advice from an election rigger and a ballot box stuffer.
Tell me what election that I supposedly rigged my candidate won and I'm pretty sure I haven't voted more than once with stuffing ballot boxes.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 08:59:01 PM »

We can also see here ladies and gentleman that the so called supports of the working class are scared of the truth and scared of people waking up from this la-la land that they have been falsely accusing senators and other distinguished members of the Regional and Federal Government just beacuse they disagree politically.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies