Bachmann: Jesus is coming soon, so we should convert all of the Jews (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:20:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bachmann: Jesus is coming soon, so we should convert all of the Jews (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bachmann: Jesus is coming soon, so we should convert all of the Jews  (Read 4797 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« on: November 10, 2015, 01:29:20 PM »

If Israel does away with freedom of religion, we might as well let Hamas take over.
😏 Even I, one of the more anti-Zionist posters here, think equating Israel with Hamas is silly.

Well if there was no Israel there would be no Hamas.  The disturbing comments made in this thread really illustrate why we continue to have a festering problem in that part of the world.

It is revolting that there are people out there who praise the manipulation of the first amendment to corrupt our political system with money while at the same time condemning the first amendment as "immoral" because it allows Jehovah's witnesses to knock on doors... while we all hide inside and pretend not to be home.  Famous Mortimer brings up a good point.  Why waste 12% of our foreign aid budget promoting restrictions on the first amendment?  If we were talking about restrictions on the 2nd amendment I could see.  But to suggest trampling on the First Amendment simply because a Jehovah's witness rang your doorbell is unhinged.  I don't see how a mind like that isn't as fanatical as Hamas... or worse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies