The Political Revolution: Bernie Sanders' New Deal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:24:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Political Revolution: Bernie Sanders' New Deal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Political Revolution: Bernie Sanders' New Deal  (Read 10607 times)
NeederNodder
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -7.28

« on: February 27, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »

I'm not sure whether I'm interested in either Trump post election after losing or a Sanders Administration. Great Timeline so far!
NeederNodder
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -7.28

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 08:59:18 PM »

Jonathan Pie Segment called: Thank F**k!

*Pie walks in the studio*

Hello, Tim. How was Washington? Oh bad, was it? Why? *silence* Sanders won. I thought you'd say that. Sanders won, so the gravy train for your friends in 'Murica is now over and you feel sorry for them.

Tim, Sanders is one of the best hopes for the middle and working class in the US at the moment. Him and Jeremy Corbyn are the only left-wing politicians in the world at the moment who could alter the course of the world at the moment, whether it's the Middle East, the economy, trade,  infrastructure and more. What's that? *silence*

No, Tim, he does not want to end capitalism, you austerity-loving Tory f**khead. He wants to make sure that it works for everyone,  ot just the elite few, so thank f**k he won. Oh you don't like that Tim. Well I'll say it again.

Thank f**k Sanders won. *Straightens up for broadcast*

Well the victory of Senator Bernie Sanders in the US election . . . *fades out*

Let's hope Corbyn beats May or Cameron(Not sure if Brexit happened in this timeline) in this timeline so we can see a broad rise in Left wing populism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies