Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:54:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 152755 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1025 on: August 18, 2013, 09:14:29 PM »

it is probably best bushie isnt going to the dietician any longer.

he was never going to follow her suggestions anyway.

Who says I'm not going to her any longer?  I just canceled one appointment for a very valid reason and you're already saying I will never see her again?  WTH?  She wants to see me once a month.  I will set up another appointment with her this week.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1026 on: August 18, 2013, 09:17:26 PM »

Haha, yes! Bushie is reverting to his 2 year old mentality of shouting when backed into a corner!

Thing is, I'm not backed into a corner!  It's puzzling to me, though, that because my schedule is not what you would do you automatically call it wrong, which is a 2 year old mentality itself.  If it works for me, that's great.  If it doesn't work for me, then that's when it needs to be changed.  That's why I'm getting up at 4:40 instead of 4:55. 
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1027 on: August 18, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »

1. Roll Eyes
2. Being a dietician in America must be the most frustrating thing ever.
3. Bushie's refusal to consider scrambled eggs reinforces my hypothesis that he is not allowed to use the stove.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1028 on: August 18, 2013, 09:23:37 PM »

Scrambled eggs are super quick! Spray a pan with Pam. Heat for 2 minutes, add a little salt and they're done. No time? Wtf?

Again, my morning schedule is ABSOLUTELY LEGIT.  No one can argue it is not.

Haha, it is lunacy- pure and simple.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1029 on: August 18, 2013, 09:24:37 PM »

Scrambled eggs are super quick! Spray a pan with Pam. Heat for 2 minutes, add a little salt and they're done. No time? Wtf?

Again, my morning schedule is ABSOLUTELY LEGIT.  No one can argue it is not.

Orly? Let's take a look:

Lack of proper time management will do more to keep you in your current situation than any of the other awful characteristics exhibited in this and many other Updates.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1030 on: August 18, 2013, 09:27:32 PM »

^see post above. You spend more time planning than actually doing. You are incredibly good at wasting vast stretches of time.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1031 on: August 18, 2013, 09:34:09 PM »

You could always eat cereal for breakfast.  Pick a healthy one like Cheerios (or even Chocolate Cheerios, which have comparable nutrition stats), and you can prepare and eat the whole meal in like 5 minutes.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1032 on: August 18, 2013, 09:34:34 PM »

Orly? Let's take a look:

Lack of proper time management will do more to keep you in your current situation than any of the other awful characteristics exhibited in this and many other Updates.
You forgot Bible Study. To be honest, I like to dick around before work too. I don't like to jump right out of bed and out the door either. But let's not pretend there's no time for scrambled eggs. It's not your fault Mama Bushie won't let you use the stove. She obviously has control issues.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1033 on: August 18, 2013, 09:49:14 PM »

Bushie just admit you don't want to eat healthy; that's fine. What we all have a problem with is your ridiculous excuses that don't make a lick of sense.

That's the thing, to me they make sense.  It makes sense to celebrate a major event by having a steak dinner.  That's called living, not bogging down with a diet.  Diets are not supposed to be rigid on weekends, at least not in our family.  It makes sense to grill hamburgers quite often.  That's called being an American.  What does not make sense is sticking to a rigid diet every day of the year without any kind of fun.  That leads to burn out very rapidly and actually can cause more weight gain because of the binging danger.  We eat healthy most of the time, believe it or not.  We don't have to cook exotic in order to eat healthy.  It makes sense to have pork chops, stuffing, corn, and green beans.  That is an American meal.  It makes sense to have enchilada casserole every once in a while.  There is a method to our madness.  What makes sense to you, may not make sense to me.  It doesn't make me wrong and it doesn't make you wrong.

Not to be a dick, but I promise you I've lived much more than you have and have a lot more fun in my life than you do, and I don't eat burgers and steaks multiple times a week to find that fun. That paragraph is just pathetic. It shows that you equate your unhealthy habits with fun. Don't tie being an American to your unhealthy lifestyle. Please.

And saying you all eat healthy must be a joke, right? Dd you giggle while typing that?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1034 on: August 18, 2013, 09:51:19 PM »

It makes sense to grill hamburgers quite often.  That's called being an American. 

It makes sense to have pork chops, stuffing, corn, and green beans.  That is an American meal.

At least one of these quotes should go in my sig at some point.

Not sure which one is better, though I'm leaning towards the first one.  "It makes sense to grill hamburgers quite often."  Sounds kind of like a pbrower-esque non sequitur.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1035 on: August 18, 2013, 10:16:32 PM »

I love Bushie's ridiculous excuses. Set a pot of water to boil, put two eggs in, take a ten minute shower, come back to hard boiled eggs and eat those with some whole wheat toast and a banana.

Boil them in advance, and you've got them without even having to do the work in the morning.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1036 on: August 19, 2013, 01:08:40 AM »

Bushie just admit you don't want to eat healthy; that's fine. What we all have a problem with is your ridiculous excuses that don't make a lick of sense.

That's the thing, to me they make sense.  It makes sense to celebrate a major event by having a steak dinner.  That's called living, not bogging down with a diet.  Diets are not supposed to be rigid on weekends, at least not in our family.  It makes sense to grill hamburgers quite often.  That's called being an American.  What does not make sense is sticking to a rigid diet every day of the year without any kind of fun.  That leads to burn out very rapidly and actually can cause more weight gain because of the binging danger.  We eat healthy most of the time, believe it or not.  We don't have to cook exotic in order to eat healthy.  It makes sense to have pork chops, stuffing, corn, and green beans.  That is an American meal.  It makes sense to have enchilada casserole every once in a while.  There is a method to our madness.  What makes sense to you, may not make sense to me.  It doesn't make me wrong and it doesn't make you wrong.

Yes, but you seem to always be celebrating something, and you seem to stretch out the weekends.  I doubt you eat healthy most of the time, since both your parents are diabetic, and you are morbidly obese.  Yeah, sure it may be "American", but take a look at America!  It's full of unhealthy, overweight people.  Sure, it's not "wrong" per se, but it's certainly not going to lead you to a long life.

it is probably best bushie isnt going to the dietician any longer.

he was never going to follow her suggestions anyway.

Who says I'm not going to her any longer?  I just canceled one appointment for a very valid reason and you're already saying I will never see her again?  WTH?  She wants to see me once a month.  I will set up another appointment with her this week.

Why didn't you just reschedule when you cancelled?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1037 on: August 19, 2013, 05:22:19 AM »

Why didn't you just reschedule when you cancelled?

I'm finished with the previous conversation, but I will answer this.  I tried, but the dietitian likes to set her own appointments and I canceled through her secretary. She was supposed to call me back Thursday after 15:00 and reschedule but that never happened for whatever reason.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1038 on: August 19, 2013, 05:40:04 AM »

Are you back to 275lbs?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1039 on: August 19, 2013, 10:21:02 AM »

No, still at 260/261.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1040 on: August 19, 2013, 10:39:09 AM »

Orly? Let's take a look:

thread winner
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1041 on: August 19, 2013, 10:46:07 AM »

Lesson plan re-write is complete and I'm able to pick up where I left off Friday. I am taking the LAP 5 test and will start Performance Test 2 by 12:30 today.  This should give me LAP 6 by 11:30 tomorrow, LAP 7 by 11:30 Thursday, and LAP 8 by 11:30 Friday.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1042 on: August 19, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »

This is quite unique.  Most people with terrible time management are also completely disorganized.  Bushie keeps excellent records of his inefficient behavior.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1043 on: August 19, 2013, 02:04:58 PM »

Which one is it?  And actually weigh yourself to answer... we've already established that you're terrible at guessing your own weight.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1044 on: August 19, 2013, 02:19:15 PM »

Which one is it?  And actually weigh yourself to answer... we've already established that you're terrible at guessing your own weight.

270, easy.  Please.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1045 on: August 19, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »

It fluctuates between the two.  It averages closer to 261, but it does dip to 259 and rise to 262 on occasion.  The official reading this morning was 261.2.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1046 on: August 19, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »

Stop hamburger, Mcdonald,...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1047 on: August 19, 2013, 03:50:32 PM »

Good Monday Evening!  It was a great day at school.  Honestly, it was better than I expected, because I got to pick up where I left off last Friday instead of having to back track.  I took the LAP 5 test this morning and early afternoon and passed with a 92.  I've almost got the Performance Test 2 completed, just need to doctor it up a bit in the morning.  I should be able to start LAP 6 by 9:00.  There will be no test tomorrow except for finishing the Performance Test.  I should be able to start LAP 7 by Thursday morning, and hopefully LAP 8 by Friday Morning.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1048 on: August 19, 2013, 03:56:02 PM »

Stop hamburger Bushie
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1049 on: August 19, 2013, 04:08:04 PM »

You know, Jesus doesn't want you to eat a hamburger, it's not good to your health!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies