SC-1 special election - May 7th
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:10:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  SC-1 special election - May 7th
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24]
Author Topic: SC-1 special election - May 7th  (Read 78598 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: May 09, 2013, 02:49:56 PM »

At least this bodes well for Anthony Weiner. This is one of the many reasons why he'll always be an FF to me.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #576 on: May 09, 2013, 07:15:35 PM »

Anybody got a link to a precinct map? I want to compare this election to 2008 on Dave's app.

There are precinct maps on the State Election Commission website, but they are simple win/lose ones with no deciles.  You also have to really work at getting them.

1. Start at the results by county page for the special election: http://www.enr-scvotes.org/SC/46180/116847/en/select-county.html

2. Click on each of the green counties (or the county names below the map).

3. On each of the windows that pops up for that county, click on the link labeled "CONTEST DETAIL MAP" that is located to the right of "U.S. House of Representatives, District 1 (Vote For 1)" in the table header of the results for that county.

If you want to save the image, you'll need to take a screen shot.  The image is generated using a data: URL, which is why I didn't just post links to the images.  They are too long to be posted here.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #577 on: May 09, 2013, 07:27:02 PM »

Anybody got a link to a precinct map? I want to compare this election to 2008 on Dave's app.

There are precinct maps on the State Election Commission website, but they are simple win/lose ones with no deciles.  You also have to really work at getting them.

1. Start at the results by county page for the special election: http://www.enr-scvotes.org/SC/46180/116847/en/select-county.html

3. On each of the windows that pops up for that county, click on the link labeled "CONTEST DETAIL MAP" that is located to the right of "U.S. House of Representatives, District 1 (Vote For 1)" in the table header of the results for that county.

If you want to save the image, you'll need to take a screen shot.  The image is generated using a data: URL, which is why I didn't just post links to the images.  They are too long to be posted here.

Also, the those maps don't combine ECB's votes from Working Families with her Democratic votes. There are some precincts that are red but that ECB would have carried if they combined her totals.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #578 on: May 09, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »

Also, the those maps don't combine ECB's votes from Working Families with her Democratic votes. There are some precincts that are red but that ECB would have carried if they combined her totals.

True, but at least they use the right colors on their maps.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #579 on: June 15, 2013, 12:01:21 AM »

Sorry I'm so late with this:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies