Bigoted Judge Finally Gets What's Coming To Him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:12:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bigoted Judge Finally Gets What's Coming To Him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bigoted Judge Finally Gets What's Coming To Him  (Read 2545 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:00 PM »

I wouldn't call Trump our greatest threat in generations when the Cold War only ended about 25 years ago.

Trump is much more dangerous for the US than a Soviet nuke. He, literally, has a potential to destroy America fast.

He's doing it right in front of our eyes. Maybe he really is being manipulated or acting at the behest of the Russians or someone else. Or maybe it's deliberate maliciousness or just an accident of his style. I could be just the result of having a mentally ill moron in the office we've made so important at this time of stress and change. I don't know.

But whatever the motivation, the result is undeniable. Donald Trump is working to rip America apart. He wants violence, which he and his supporters will then use as an excuse to be more authoritarian, which will in turn lead to more violence. He probably goes to sleep dreaming of a major terror attack that can be easily blamed on one group. Even an attack by his own supporters would be useful, because his under-reaction will rightfully enrage those who stand against fascism and evil, making them more inclined to lash out.

If we are to survive as a nation, Trump needs to be legally removed from office ASAP. Any sort of coup or assassination would just make him a martyr, though I doubt he's conscious enough to realize that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies