"Mexico Issues Stamps of Black Caricature" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 03:04:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  "Mexico Issues Stamps of Black Caricature" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Mexico Issues Stamps of Black Caricature"  (Read 5028 times)
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« on: July 05, 2005, 10:16:21 AM »
« edited: July 05, 2005, 10:26:08 AM by Darth KillerPollo »

You must remember Al. Mexico is 40-50 years behind the rest of the civilized world.
you should be hanged just for saying that! Let's think about Canadia for a bit, eh!?

And i'm pretty sure you've never been to the REAL mexico itself!
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 10:26:33 PM »

well KillerPollo, you did say their highway system is underdeveloped and it's just starting out now.  I don't think States is too far off in that statement. 
not now, i said the late 70's
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 08:20:39 AM »
« Edited: July 06, 2005, 08:23:11 AM by Darth KillerPollo »

If your country is so advanced and great then why the hell are illegals flowing over here by the hundreds of thousands on a yearly basis?

THOUSANDS? come on! you know that number is exaggerated by the extremely biased American media that wants you to believe my country is as penniless and backwarded as afganistan or somalia, which is definitely not the case. most ppl who cross the border are either from the southern mexican states, or from central and south america, but are just assumed to be flat-out Mexican. Hell, there's even been iraqis disguised as mexicans attempting to cross the border... so again The reason why there's more border jumping in Mexico is: well look where it's located! look at how many countries are below mexico! are there any heavily populated countries above canada? hmmmmmmm well, by polar bears and penguins maybe!

Most countries below Mexico are way poorer so these inhabitants use Mexico as a bridge! I'm pretty sure that the canadian border, since it's larger, would also leak w/ illegals if there was a hoard of pauper nations above canada! and these jumpers would also be assumed to be Canadian.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 08:28:24 AM »

There is another reason...Canada already is "The West"...no reason to try and get into the US once you've managed to sneak into Canada.

ok ok ok! are you implying that my country is not western? LOL! you gotta be kidding me! we're also part of the western world, It's not like Mexic is in Asia, you kno... or we're like an islamic nation!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies