Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:03:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA  (Read 80858 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: July 16, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »

So, Thune is probably the VP choice. Not bad. Better than Ryan, T-Paw, Portman and Condi, IMHO.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 07:19:10 PM »

AND Jindal supported Rick Perry... I don't think Romney is the kind of person who'd choose a runningmate who supported a rival, an "enemy". I still think it'll be Thune or Pawlenty. Pawlenty is boring, but Portman is even more boring than Romney. And Thune looks a little like Romney (the latter being uglier than the senator).
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »

If he chooses Pawlenty, we'll se some ads about ObamneyCare. If he chooses Ryan, will see some Medicare ads and Obama will most likely carry Fl and make AZ competitive. Portman is the best of them three, even if he worked in the GWB administration. GWB's approvals aren't that bad right now (and that makes me sick).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies