Mourdock: Pregnancy from rape is 'something that God intended to happen’ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:22:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Mourdock: Pregnancy from rape is 'something that God intended to happen’ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mourdock: Pregnancy from rape is 'something that God intended to happen’  (Read 2903 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: October 23, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »

I hope Donnelly manages to carpetbomb him on this the way McCaskill did. With only 2 weeks left, spin is all that matters.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 03:19:02 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2012, 03:20:44 PM by Californian Tony »

I believe in a less micromanaging God - but the idea that the creation of every human life is willed by God (regardless of circumstance) is not an unusual idea for a Christian, and I can see why some people might find this idea comforting.

Indeed, but you can extend this logic infinitely. If you believe God is omnipotent, then everything that happens in the world happens either because he wants it to happen or because he lets it happens. War, genocide, etc.

I'm starting to suspect that both Akin and Mourdock were longtime sleepers for the DNC and were just activated.
They seem to have lost the detonator button for Ryan. Sad

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/30/paul-ryan-tax-plan-mitt-romney_n_1926660.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies