PPP-NH: Shaheen +6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:09:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP-NH: Shaheen +6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP-NH: Shaheen +6  (Read 2561 times)
GaussLaw
« on: August 29, 2014, 09:12:00 PM »

So, Shaheen is leading by a larger margin than last time PPP polled this race but somehow this is evidence of this race becoming competitive?

This x 100000. The Republican shills continue to grasp at straws claiming that Brown is competitive.

Come on now, compare apples to apples - the last League of Conservation PPP poll showed Brown down 8 (more recent than the poll that had Brown down 3), now he's down 6. I don't think Brown will win, I'm not even sure he will be competitive by the end (considering his petulant debating style with Liz Warren), but it is getting closer.

So going from being down 8 to down 6 is closing? That's statistical noise within the margin, my friend. There is little evidence that this is getting closer. I eagerly await to be proved wrong.

Shaheen had been up double digits in multiple past polls, so from +10 or +11 to +6 is significant, especially with a +2 from UNH (a junky poll however), it does constitute a shift.  Of course, more polling data is needed to verify this.  Still, this just means that Scott Brown is in maybe in more of a Harold Ford situation than a Rick Santorum situation, not by any means that he's going to win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies