Gay Couple Featured in Hillary's Campaign Video Invites her to their Wedding (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:59:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Gay Couple Featured in Hillary's Campaign Video Invites her to their Wedding (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gay Couple Featured in Hillary's Campaign Video Invites her to their Wedding  (Read 2084 times)
CountryClassSF

« on: April 13, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »

Like I said - homosexual marriage is now a privileged class, and the in your face attitude will not end. I said this yesterday and I was called insane for even suggesting it - they're promoting this marriage, in our face, whether we like it or not.  I found the video intimidating, hurtful, and inappropriate.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 03:53:29 PM »

Please take your discriminatory hatred elsewhere. See you next Tuesday.

What's next Tuesday? Who do I want to discriminate against? I said I was personally emotionally impacted in a negative way by the video.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:55:09 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2015, 03:56:40 PM by CountryClassSF »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Except I don't recall where I've called for separate schools for gays (Although, some LGBT people have), separate water fountains for gays, separate bathrooms for gays (Although, some LGBT people have).

I believe a state can define marriage regardless of my personal objections.  I don't believe in discrimination in any way.  I harbor zero hatred.

The video took an intimidating attitude in my judgment
CountryClassSF

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 04:02:27 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2015, 04:09:13 PM by CountryClassSF »

She should go. The GOP is on the defensive when it comes to this issue and gay rights in general. It only forces them to ask more uncomfortable questions (from a GE perspective).

As for my fellow Californian with the problem, guys there are two possibilities: he is either a fake troll or a deeply disturbed person. In either case, no amount of text from the rational people here is going to help.  

...What is the problem exactly? SSM is two months away from being foisted upon the country. The issue will be settled. Why do you have to continue to politicize it, and put it in our face in this manner?

If gays wanted to be truly equal, they wouldn't seek celebrity status for their nuptials.

Furthermore, If this becomes a campaign  event, my point is further proven that it's being flaunted.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 04:15:41 PM »

No even is more humble and flaunt free than heterosexual couples announcing their wedding.

There is a difference - homosexual marriages are "bigger news."  Why not just have the so-called equality, and be done with it?
CountryClassSF

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »

Don't know what you mean.  The establishment has been openly rooting for the court to overturn marriage laws for some time now. The GOP's top donors have demanded it.

It's not equality if one type of marriage is promoted over the other, is it?
CountryClassSF

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2015, 04:47:49 PM by CountryClassSF »

When did having a different opinion become trolling? I'd say the personal attacks against me above are trolling.

Accusing someone of being self-loathing because they come from a different background, practice a different faith, have different values - all from the folks who want tolerance.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 05:10:24 PM »

When did having a different opinion become trolling? I'd say the personal attacks against me above are trolling.

Accusing someone of being self-loathing because they come from a different background, practice a different faith, have different values - all from the folks who want tolerance.

I've taken a look at your posting history, with your first post Jan. 28, 2013, and you are obviously a troll.

I will salute some of your work for its creativity. And for being colorful.

But, as I've told you before, you're not remotely convincing.

Perhaps the lib bubble is more insulated than we thought.  Absolutely unable to believe that anyone who is gay opposes the LGBT agenda.

Just because we are a small number of people and a minority doesn't mean we don't exist.  And it doesn't mean our opinions are less "valid" because you take umbrage with them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/01/27/meet-the-lgbt-americans-who-oppose-gay-marriage/ 

CountryClassSF

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 05:13:17 PM »

You opinions aren't valid because they are ridiculously stupid.

You're not the sole arbiter of what's intelligence and what is not.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 09:21:30 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2015, 10:20:42 PM by CountryClassSF »

Not flaunting, eh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/13/bottom-for-hillary-clinton_n_7055816.html
CountryClassSF

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 10:44:26 PM »

Frat is significantly different from the inappropriate term these tolerant loving San Franciscans used.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies