FL and MI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:06:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  FL and MI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: what will happen?
delegates get seated

DNC sanctions new caucuses

they get nothing

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: FL and MI  (Read 4301 times)
8 out of 11 is not deserved
pollwatch99-b

« on: February 13, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

Hillary ran a race in MI and was the only person on the ballot.

They could get away with seating FL.

MI ; no way.

It will go to court and be a public firestorm to award Hillary the nomination without even having Obama on the ballot.

The party that screamed about 2000 is going to seat delegates in a trumped up election with only her on the ballot.

Go ahead Hillary and team do it.   I dare you to try to spin your way of this crap
pollwatch99-b

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:17:53 PM »

Hopefully, they walk away with absolutely nothing. The DNC's rules were very clear and the state parties of Florida and Michigan broke them. Their wishes regarding this election cycle should be the least of the DNC's concerns at this point.

Maybe, but 44 electors could most certainly decide the general, so it should be a concern. Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to decide the nomination, but on the other hand, I don't want the voters to be pissed.

Hold it again !!!   Costs too much?  Good for them.  The price for breaking the rules and perfect justice.  That way the voters don't get pissed but the party pays for their  arrogant attitude
pollwatch99-b

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 10:24:59 PM »

Levin, Hillary and the Clinton hacks are disgusting.

Blame Obama for following the rules and take no responsibility for your actions to change them after the fact.

Yes, it's Obama's fault for not being a political dirt bags like you are.

Be proud of yourselves for acting like slime but remember it's all Obama's fault

pollwatch99-b

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »

"It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You moved your primaries beyond February 5! You bumped into our earlier states, so you get nothing!  You lose!  Good day, sir!"

Amen...does that mean Levin and HRC cannot read or are too damn arrogant to care?
pollwatch99-b

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:04:18 AM »

Levin, Hillary and the Clinton hacks are disgusting.

Blame Obama for following the rules and take no responsibility for your actions to change them after the fact.

Yes, it's Obama's fault for not being a political dirt bags like you are.

Be proud of yourselves for acting like slime but remember it's all Obama's fault

Rules can be rescinded, amended, and even suspended (though probably not in this case), or past actions ratified, if the votes are there.  They are not carved in stone.  The same rules that say MI and FL delegates don't get seated are the very same ones that say Super Delegates can take this away from the elected delegates.

You may not like it, but it can happen.

Believe me, I understand what they have the legal rights to do.  That's not an issue.

The question here is does Hillary understand?  The answer is that ready from Day one has experience but NO judgment.  This will create a FIRESTORM that will literally destroy the party and convention.  The people loading the fuel will be the republicans using the news media to fire up Obama supporters.  Hillary may have been around for years and have "experience" but she is an absolute moron and she has no judgment whatsoever.  Obama is right about judgment.  Dingbat Hillary is proving it to the world with this attempted stunt
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies