If Texas flips it may set of a beginning of a totally new realignment of the map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:39:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  If Texas flips it may set of a beginning of a totally new realignment of the map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Texas flips it may set of a beginning of a totally new realignment of the map  (Read 4904 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: August 11, 2019, 03:22:40 PM »

I see some blue avvies here fully admit their party wants voter suppression. The GOP is so afraid of losing their white majority, that they're afraid of us brown folks voting, hilarious.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 05:18:14 PM »

I see some blue avvies here fully admit their party wants voter suppression. The GOP is so afraid of losing their white majority, that they're afraid of us brown folks voting, hilarious.
Yeah, because I don't like 1 party left wing rule.  How evil.  The real cheating is seeking to change the makeup of the entire country because the population switches off on which party it elects, and Dems don't like that!

Are you naturally this dumb? This isn't and wasn't meant to be a white country, it's not my fault y'alls people don't have kids and we do lmao. But yeah, let's stop brown people from voting because y'all can't appeal to us, have fun losing idiot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies