PPP (For National Employment Law Project) - NH Hassan +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:53:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP (For National Employment Law Project) - NH Hassan +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP (For National Employment Law Project) - NH Hassan +2  (Read 1513 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: September 01, 2016, 09:45:17 AM »

I bet nearly all the undecideds are angry women who break hard for Hassan. I suspect that this poll was done in hopes of tricking Republicans into spending here. Unfortunately, the NRSC won't wake up and realize that the state of East Vermont is gone, and Safe D.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 09:57:38 AM »

I bet nearly all the undecideds are angry women who break hard for Hassan. I suspect that this poll was done in hopes of tricking Republicans into spending here. Unfortunately, the NRSC won't wake up and realize that the state of East Vermont is gone, and Safe D.

Totally agreed. But everyone will act as if this (and the presidential race in NH) is a pure Tossup. Sad!
What's even sadder is that in 2020, it will likely continue to be the case, and pundits will just say "Trump was a terrible fit for New Hampshire, blah blah blah, it is a very important swing state," and nothing will change. If anything, it will be more Democratic in four years,
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 01:12:45 PM »

I generally agree, but I fixed a few things Wink.

We'll have to see who gets it right on election day. Wink

I'm not arguing that Hillary and Hassan won't win NH. But if Ayotte is doomed, so are Heck, Johnson, and Kirk.
How? New Hampshire IS NOT A SWING STATE. It is more Democratic leaning than Nevada and Wisconsin.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 01:25:49 PM »

I generally agree, but I fixed a few things Wink.

We'll have to see who gets it right on election day. Wink

I'm not arguing that Hillary and Hassan won't win NH. But if Ayotte is doomed, so are Heck, Johnson, and Kirk.
How? New Hampshire IS NOT A SWING STATE. It is more Democratic leaning than Nevada and Wisconsin.

Really? The 2008/2012 results suggest differently. If NH isn't a swing state (in this election, it certainly doesn't look like one), then NV/WI definitely aren't.
Neither Nevada nor Wisconsin are sexist states full of angry women.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies