List of Alternate Presidents 2.0. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:55:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  List of Alternate Presidents 2.0. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List of Alternate Presidents 2.0.  (Read 248066 times)
shearsforest
Canada

« on: April 08, 2024, 03:46:12 AM »
« edited: April 08, 2024, 09:38:27 AM by shearsforest »

I'll kick things off by showcasing We Shall Overcome, the very scenario I've been working on and off on for the past... well, it began in October 2023 so the past few months.

This reads like an Oscars thank you speech, but I'd like to thank Hal Jordan of AH.com for inspiring the creation of this piece. The full list can be found on that site. Due inspiration, especially, to allthekingsmen (i.e. allthepresidentsmen) for his timelines, which also lent some inspiration. Bunch of other people I've gotta thank, too, for inspiring segments of this piece — Rillium, AstroRangerBeans, Orchard, Reagent, Addemup, The British President, Just Rebecca (MisterAnemone on Sufficient Velocity), and SomeGuyOnline.

As it stands, though I've been revising and revising this puppy since first working on it, the presidential list:

* indicates OCs

46. Fmr. VP Joe Biden of Delaware / Senator Kamala Harris of California (Democratic): January 20, 2021 - May 7, 2026
2020: def. President Donald Trump of Florida / VP Mike Pence of Indiana (Republican)
2024: def. Fmr. President Donald Trump of Florida / Representative Elise Stefanik of New York (Republican) & Environmental lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. of California / Fmr. Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii (Independent)
May 7, 2026: resigns from office due to health concerns
47. VP Kamala Harris of California / vacant (until July 13, 2026); Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina (from July 13, 2026) (Democratic): May 7, 2026 - January 20, 2029
July 13, 2026: Roy Cooper appointed as VP by a narrow margin
48. Businessman Vivek Ramaswamy of Ohio / Representative Anna Paulina Luna of Florida (Republican): January 20, 2029 - January 20, 2033
2028: def. President Kamala Harris of California / VP Roy Cooper of North Carolina (Democratic)
February 18, 2032: transgender rights activist Vanessa McCoy* murdered by alt-right militants, sparking the Vanessagate scandal
May 23, 2032: impeached by House following Vanessagate; would later be acquitted by Senate
49. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York / Senator Raphael Warnock of Georgia (Democratic/Unity): January 20, 2033 - January 20, 2041
2032: def. President Vivek Ramaswamy of Ohio / VP Anna Paulina Luna of Florida (Republican)
2033-2035: passing of the "Civil Amendments", including the Equal Rights Amendment and Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment, alongside the activation of the NPVIC
2036: def. Senator Todd Young of Indiana / Representative Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin (Common Sense) & Far-right political commentator Nick Fuentes of Illinois / Far-right political commentator Jackson Hinkle of California (Patriot)
November 6, 2036: secession of the unrecognized National Patriot Front
January 20-21, 2037: the January Putsch; Ocasio-Cortez declares a "Unity Party" and mobilizes forces against the NPF
December 14, 2037: collapse of the NPF following the Battle of Omaha
50. Governor Wes Moore of Maryland (Unity/Justice) / Senator Julia Salazar of New York (Unity/Justice): January 20, 2041 - January 20, 2049
2040: def. Senator Dan Crenshaw of Texas / Representative Mike Lawler of New York (Conservative Alliance)
2044: def. Representative Julia E. Coleman of Minnesota / Representative Blake Moore of Utah (Conservative Alliance)
July 19, 2046: Unity Party partitioned into Justice, New Democratic, and National Liberal parties as part of the ongoing "Reconfederation Period"
51. Governor Marie Gluesenkamp-Perez of Washington [✝] / Representative Lina Hidalgo of Texas (National Liberal): January 20, 2049 - May 8, 2053
2048: first round def. Representative Maxwell Frost of Florida / Representative Zaynab Mohamed of Minnesota (Justice) & Senator Shevrin Jones of Florida / Governor Michelle Wu of Massachusetts (New Democratic) & Senator Austin Harris of Iowa / Senator Max Miller of Oregon (Conservative Alliance) & Environmental activist Gracie Jacobson of Mississippi* / Civil rights advocate Alan M. Jacinto of Arizona* (Green) / second round def. Senator Shevrin Jones of Florida / Governor Michelle Wu of Massachusetts (New Democratic) & Environmental activist Gracie Jacobson of Mississippi* / Civil rights advocate Alan M. Jacinto of Arizona* (Green)
September 5, 2049: Conservative Alliance partitioned into Christian Renewal and United Libertarian parties as part of the ongoing "Reconfederation Period"
shearsforest
Canada

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 09:37:06 AM »

discovered the picture used to represent her is that of Zoey Deutch, actress and daughter of Lea Thompson of Back to the Future fame. The age difference between McCoy in 2031 (~33-34) and Deutch in 2017 (when that picture was taken, 22) made me want to make this:
For varying reasons, Deutch is no longer McCoy's faceclaim; that'd be Nicole Maines, who is an actual transgender actress.
shearsforest
Canada

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 02:47:06 PM »

discovered the picture used to represent her is that of Zoey Deutch, actress and daughter of Lea Thompson of Back to the Future fame. The age difference between McCoy in 2031 (~33-34) and Deutch in 2017 (when that picture was taken, 22) made me want to make this:
For varying reasons, Deutch is no longer McCoy's faceclaim; that'd be Nicole Maines, who is an actual transgender actress.
That makes sense; Maines makes more sense as the faceclaim too. Still, dermatologists hate her!
They won't hate her as much when they find out that her revised version in We Shall Overcome, my current timeline, was born in 2006.
shearsforest
Canada

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 02:47:46 PM »

hey you're here
Who are you, by the way? Your name here doesn't appear to ring any bells.
shearsforest
Canada

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 03:35:21 PM »

hey you're here
Who are you, by the way? Your name here doesn't appear to ring any bells.

I lurk mostly on AH.com
Ah.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies