Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:09:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY  (Read 169018 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: April 03, 2023, 03:40:35 PM »

My final prediction here is that Democrats win, just because they were up in the first round and the usual pattern in Wisconsin is that the general is more, rather than less, favorable for the left-wing candidate. That said the early-vote turnout patterns look extremely favorable for conservatives and if they still lose it's going to be because they did horrifically poorly among persuadable swing voters; like much worse than in 2022.
Wisconsin is a weird swing state that is more Dem on the state level than the federal one (along with Pennsylvania)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 08:43:57 PM »

That’s all, folks!

Scott Walker Legacy now  will be erased . Stupid stupid Trumpists for not voting for the other Republican who could have had a better chance of winning this race and preserving this great legacy
When is the next election conservatives have a chance to retake it?
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 09:02:47 PM »

Ron Johnson's win looks very impressive now.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 09:53:45 PM »

NYT still says 7% outstanding
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 12:28:38 PM »

Anyone have who won SD-08 in the Supreme Court race?
Based off the underperformances across WOW for Kelly, I think Protasiewicz carried it.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2023, 02:58:02 PM »

Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 12:13:54 PM »

Is there still nothing submitted for the congressional maps? What's the hold up?
The congressional mal is unlikely to change since it was already approved by the courts in the past. Most of the focus is the state legislature.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 02:08:26 PM »

Will be interesting to see if the election denying/private money for elections amendments pass today or not.

they probably will but hoping for a surprise.
I'm not sure what the opposition to this is. I think it's very suspicious for any outside party to just donate millions of dollars for "smoother" elections without any bias whatsover. Many nonprofit organizations like vote.org are ran by people on the board of pro-choice organizations and had former positions in the Democratic party. I seriously doubt anyone with outside money wants to increase turnout in a fair way and has no interest in the results of the election.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2024, 09:28:37 PM »

Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2024, 11:36:43 PM »

I'm surprised question 2 is doing much better than question 1.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2024, 04:29:15 PM »

Most of the articles I'm encountering seem to be some variation of "Dems in Disarray!" or "Bad news for Biden." Is this BS? I don't really know what I'm looking at with these results.
I don't think it's bad news for Biden, but this was the first good night for the WIGOP since Spring 2019 so its understandable why they would be celebrating.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies