Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:29:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 57161 times)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: June 28, 2020, 08:59:08 PM »

Roughly one year ago I had a dream where I was assisting at the last presidential debate between Trump and his Democratic opponent, which seems perfectly normal, except it had a few problems:

1) the Democratic candidate was Tulsi Gabbard (!)
2) the debate was live on an open stage in Genoa, Italy (!!!)

I'm not sure if that dream was in English or in Italian, which both would be weird, since it means either I was dreaming in a foreign language or I was dreaming American politicians speaking Italian.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 09:34:47 AM »

Tonight I dreamt that current Ministry of the Interior Luciana Lamorgese (who was born in Basilicata and was always vice-prefect and later prefect in Northern cities) was actually from Apulia and that she was being taken by the police because she was under investigation for stuff happened while she was prefect of Bari.

It's actually quite weird because Luciana Lamorgese is someone who is almost never in the news (especially compared to *cough cough* her predecessor).
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 04:11:23 AM »

Totally unrelated but tonight I think I dreamt that Salvini (or some right-winger) was leaving government and that he was preannouncing that in his last rally/interview would have had just one question for the incoming left-wing government, something about gay couples (do you want to pass same-sex marriage? I guess).

I have the suspect it was (not only) Salvini but (also) Toni Iwobi because if I recall correctly there was something about Black people involved.
The preannouncement was made by showing a piece of white cardboard with the question written on it in black feldtip to me/journalists/someone. Lmao
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 02:23:08 AM »

Tonight I had a dream in which there had been a disastrous earthquake in North Macedonia, and then (separately?) the country's head of government had been murdered. I had no idea who the current President of the Government in real life is before looking up right now, and the figure in the dream did not seem to match the more famous former officeholder Zoran Zaev either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies