Name Your Credentials (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:42:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Name Your Credentials (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Name Your Credentials  (Read 8095 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: August 23, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »

I'm a History and Politics honours graduate with almost five years of experience in the civil service assisting victims of crime.

Politically, I am a member of the Scottish Conservatives and have stood as a council candidate in elections in 2007, polling 16.2% in a 6 candidate race. I was defeated on the 6th count. I am scheduled to be standing again in 2012. I have campaigned in Scottish elections in both 2007 and 2011 and am an active member of LGBTory.

I am a registered and active member of the Public and Commerical Services Union and may be nominated shortly as a 'shop steward.'
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:57:21 PM »

Well, I attended Juilliard, and I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school.  I travel quite extensively.  I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that.  I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?!  You think I'm qualified?

To play Batman? No.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies